Reviews for Ordernaries
ponies13 chapter 9 . 5/5/2012
It was an awesome story its cool how you thought of what the characters would say and there personalities and the way it easily connected with the cartoon show loved it but the end was kinda quick and shut off like did rarity ever fix here house or did it just appeared again and if twilight figures out why rarity was so willing to help out ,fluttershy and her parents (I especially loved that part my favorite they should add that into the actual show) and apple jack making them work I laughed so much I loved it they should actually make an episode with,it was just the ending I didn't get the full closure of it but other than that it was pretty cool:)
Waypoint chapter 17 . 11/25/2011
Very good story, though the ending seemed very abrupt. I mean it was like "story, story, story, ". Just felt a bit out of left field, especially after how well you paced the rest of it.
RQK chapter 16 . 7/10/2011
I am honestly quite surprised that this story does not have more reviews to it's name. It is quite good, and feelings much like the something out of the cartoon (which is always a definite plus).

Admittedly, I haven't finished the whole thing yet, but I have certainly enjoyed what I have seen so far. Seeing your comment on Equestria Daily about a sequel to this, I smiled. Like, alot.

Do keep writing mate, because this really is a wonderful story!
lightningballs chapter 13 . 7/6/2011
That was meant to say OOC.
lightningballs chapter 12 . 7/6/2011
Good story, good characters, not OC. Keep up the good work.
spyrolink chapter 12 . 7/5/2011
This story is really good. Awesome characters and personalities. Keep going