Reviews for Say My Name
dominique chapter 4 . 8/20/2012
You just gave up because noone reveiwed that much? Such a shame. A good writer. Wastes their talent such ashame just finish to the end to end the story so it can rest in our minds as one of the best stories or at least a good one.
DPraven chapter 4 . 11/5/2011
I really like this, can you write more? :)
obsessivereader95 chapter 4 . 7/6/2011
lookin forward to the rest ;)
Danny Phantom Phanatic chapter 4 . 7/5/2011
I love the story! I've never really read a fanfic about an OC before because i tend to like one's about Danny(ik surprising isn't it?) but this is a really awesome story to be honest. I cant wait to see what happens next. and Lancer is so cool in this story... i really hope to see an update soon! :D
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 4 . 7/3/2011
Nice. Keep it up.
sapphireswimming chapter 4 . 7/1/2011
Woah! Lancer is a whole lot smarter than we give him credit for! He actually pieced it all together.

That actually makes me respect him a whole lot more, that he was willing to take Chase in knowing that he was the hooded bandit. He trusted him in his house and was just looking to help him out. That's really awesome and really brave. Especially that ending bit... wow. I can't wait to see how the rest of this chapter shapes up!
Mak8907 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Of course Lancer's too stupid to figure it out. He's an English teacher for god's sake, why would he be smart. lol

This is a very good story, the dramatic flashbacks are intriguing, and the OC is actually grabbing attention with his life's story so far.

sorry, i couldnt help throwing that first joke in... its in my nature.
Renzy Fantasia chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I can not wait the next chapter!

i hope chase will meet danny SOON
fan reader chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
ok. this is a good story. i am hooked. who is chase? why does he have no memories? why does this sound worse than the Lost Hero?(percy jackson series if you don't know what that is) anyway. i like seeing Lancer in a carying light. im guessing you'll have chase meet up with team Phantom? idk just a guess.

great writing please continue
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Aw, I want to see what happens at the school.
sapphireswimming chapter 3 . 6/29/2011
Brilliant! :D

I love where this chapter is going already and this is only the first draft. I cannot wait to see it by the time you have it all completed!

Just two things:

1)- I feel like there must be some sort of paperwork that Lancer will have to fill out to have Chase stay with him for any length of time, even though I know it wouldn't be good to have him clearing things through the police or checking out any of Chase's bogus back stories.

2)- When Lancer is talking about taking Chase to school in the flashback, I would find a couple synonyms because it seemed like he kept on using the same words and phrases...

Keep it up!

PROXY.X2X chapter 2 . 6/28/2011

*squeals like a girl going to go see her favorite band*
YourFavoriteCONTRACTOR chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
A little confusing, but things will clear up within a couple chapters I hope.
Mak8907 chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Mr. Lancer to the rescue! YAAAAAAAAY!

"Oh crap, there's a kid in the road, better hit him with my car and send him flying to safety."

hahahahaha oh now i cant stop laughing. xD
Mak8907 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011