Reviews for Unexpected Guests
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Awwwwww lovely. I like. I like a lot
TheWayTheFeatherFalls chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Aww sad but I really like it pleas r and r my stories
NormalsBoring chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
ok, so i know you posted this last year, but I really wanted to say that i liked how you mimicked the beginning of the sorcerer's stone with the beginning of this and that was cool
Arnel 63 chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
You've done a really nice job on this. I can understand why Harry is so nervous because his uncle hasn't changed one bit in the years following the war. It was nice to see that Dudley was able to stand his ground against his father so that Harry could have his say and then leave. Thanks for sharing the story with us.
Little Miss Evil chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Fantastic!
Jenn222 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
Really good and cute. Ive never read one like this so it made it unique and amazing. Loved it.

Peace. Love. Brownies.

Jenn
Mkitkat chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Awwww! That was really cute and sweet! I liked the length of it, and the fact that you really were true to the Dursley's reactions! And Harry's that would be something he probably wouldn't want to leave unfinished.
The Optimistic Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Very well done!
Tabitha of MoonAurora chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This was so much in the spirit of JK's writing that I almost forgot it wasn't. I smiled the whole time I read through this short piece, not only because it was familiar in a way, but also because it was so different from others. I'm used to the blatant romances and overdone storylines, not such a wonderful and realistic insight into what a moment in Ginny and Harry's life. Well done, beautifully written.

Wotcher,

Tabitha
Stephanie O chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I liked your story, and seeing how at least Dudley & Petunia were nice to Harry. There are some spelling issues though, just an FYI.
ShowMeStars chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Really fantastic story! I'm excited about pottermore! Can't wait until I can play it. Thanks for this excellent story!
PetitMoi207 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Meeeeee!
S.M. Eveliar chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was cute! I really liked this, Harry's last goodbye to the Dursley's seemed incomplete, and I think you did a great job capturing the situation and the characters and their reactions.
Phinneas McCheeser chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
That was great! You got Petunia perfect.
OOHPRETTYLIGHTS chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awww so sweet! I liked it! So cute. Haha, Dudley is so funny, the way he's just like 'what do I do now?'