Reviews for Prostitute Problem In Kansas City
Hola xD I loved your fic It's hard to find fics like this that are gen, so thank you for writing, I enjoyed it. (:
Cinderfire16 chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
I get the feeling that if Hotch had his way the man wouldn't have even been able to touch Spencer (slash or no) and would probably have a concussion. But he wanted Spencer to be ablebtobstand on his own two feet. Granted you were trying to set the mood and i understand that. I think Hotch would react aa bit sooner. Like 'dude is all in his space wtf get away before I bash your head in.' And then probably bash his head in. That's just an opinion though.
Kas3y chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This was actually really cool. I very much liked it. If u ever wrote a darker one. I would most defiantly read it :D :P
fishtrek chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
I like this
Cassandra chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
To be honest, I'm shocked that Hotch let it get that far. I expected him to physically drag Reid away a bit earlier in the proceedings. When he could still afford to be polite about it.
vampyfreak chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awesome fic!
Mary Barrens chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
Oh, poor Reid...
Miso Muchi chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Oh my gosh, male hooker sexually harassing Reid. Was it wrong I thought it was slightly funny?
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awwww cute ending :)
checkerboardom chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Its was an awsome story and you're right, hotch is super hard to keep in character!
Nonormally chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
This is so good I really love seeing Hotch protective over Reid without any OOCness! You are awesome
ak-stinger chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I liked this. You did a good job balancing Hotch's professional decorum and protectiveness, and in showing the vulnerability and trust in Hotch that was evident during that part of Reid's life.
Sue1313 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
You had Hotch in his true form. He would die for any member of his team. I could so see Reid panic and not be able to move. This was really good.