Reviews for make a wish
Victoriousjadefan chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Maddddd this is perf like seriously how do you do it?
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
i just love your stories so much! i'm always reading them!
foilie a deux chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
THIS IS GREAAAAAAT, as your stories always are :)
kibago chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
by far, one of the best Victorious fanfics I've ever read.
maddieclaybourne chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
I really liked this story, like, a lot. It was really well done; the whole flipping everything around and making Jade the new girl instead of Tori.

Jade's reaction to meeting Beck was spot on; it made me think, that's exactly what she thought when they first met, even though we've never seen that moment.

I also liked Jade and Andre meeting. Their friendship, though not show cased enough, is always fun to read for me, and you did a great job with it.

But the hook of this story, honestly, was the best part. It was so unique and original. The whole "Tori has everything" and Jade finding out that's not so true.

The end with Beck and Jade being named prom king and queen was really sweeet too; just like Jade and Tori finding common ground.
startingtoforget chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Hi (again.) :) I'm reviewing with my favorite! Yay! (wouldn't want to peeve the great Madeline ;)) (um oh I love you too :))

Aha I know you hate the canon. 'Cause you write so many AUs ;) And YES they need more character development. So lacking right now.

It's nice to see that Tori DOESN'T get everything, that she's NOT perfect, but she's not a 'big you know what' ;)

YOU'RE PERFECT OKAY.
artlessfreak chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
I know you're probably tired of hearing this but I love your stories! :)
carol.dominique chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Fantastic story! Much different from most Bade fanfics I've read so far. Keep up the great work (:
isabelincoln chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I really liked this. I absolutely loved how Tori and Jade "weren't" friends, and the way that Beck saw Jadeas his rebellion. Lalala loved it! Great work!
Caralynne chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This is seriously wonderful. I found myself wishing that this was canon several times. I love how you kept some things - Andre being in love with Tori; Jade's basic personality - but changed others, so that Jade was the one who kissed Cat's boyfriend, etc. And I definitely wish that Jade had more character depth consistently in the show, so I like that you fleshed her out a lot.
absolutely zozzled chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
THIS FUCKING ROCKED. SHIT, MAN. I don't even know what to saaaay. This was just - ugh. I loved it.

I was so happy with how you portrayed eveeeryone. Tori, Beck, Jade, Cat, Andre - i loved it. Especially the girls, you did them so much justice. You showed that Jade had a heart, and not just for Beck - that yes, she could be cruel, or a 'bad person,' but she could be a good one if she was given the chance. And tori? i'm not a fan of her, but i know she's not perfect, and that she doesn't try to be. she's not innocent, i mean she kissed cat's boyfriend; and at the same time she's not a 'good' or 'bad' person.

And cat getting the spotlight? about fucking time. in iparty with victorious, i was pissed - tori and carly were in the spotlight, while cat was belting it in the background. like, what the hell? they've given jade and cat one song...a duet. they both deserve at least one song of their own. :/ tori is the main character, but she's not the only - oh, and now i'm ranting. sorrrryyyy.

anyway...tori (again derp)? you made her much more likable. we viewed her as jade did, in this. at first, she seemed all perfect and shit, but we gradually came to realize, as jade did, that no, she wasn't. and you also showed that jade's not perfect, either; she handled things differently than jade had in the canon, in a way in some cases i considered better than jade had. (i'm mostly thinking of the coffee thing...but yeeeah that doesn't actually make a lot of sense.)

but - just. omg. i love how you did all of this. you didn't just stop at making jade 'tori', you changed the ensuing event in a way that stuck to the canon, but also considered the changes the characters made in their new positions.

dan schneider could learn a little from you. and um, sorry for the terrible review, i am kind of in awe at your amazingness.
LizGilliesFanForever chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
i love this story its amazing just like you!
Dilicious The DD chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
I personally loved this. The characters were in character and while I'm not the biggest fan of Beck/Jade, I was rooting for them here. I also liked the changes in the events from the show that still made sense, like Jade at the showcase and Tori missing the play. All in all, wonderful fic. I am curious though. Why do you hate the canon?
babyskyblues chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
this was cute! very cute and i mean jade was pretty in character, i mean i rather her be a little bit more mean just because she is more mean, but it was good.
hey chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Here's a nice review cause it couldve taken you a long time- this was a lovely story and I really liked it cause it had realistic chracters and sweet ppl and it was just great :)