Reviews for Blogging My Heart
Guest chapter 7 . 11/22/2014
It has been 3 years...:(
Guest chapter 6 . 11/22/2014
Okay the transitions of hasasha is my life :) and poor Miku. And I hope lily I think it was anyway she is a slut who I hope just diappears not dies but like moves or something so she can't interfere anymore
Guest chapter 5 . 11/22/2014
No one says whoa nelly anymore bit it fit... PERFECTLY! Does he love her now? Plz yes
Guest chapter 4 . 11/22/2014
My impression of Mikuo- a perverted sweet guy, very flirty, a little arrogant, sympathetic, and used to getting his way. Yet she love him awwwws... :) perfection I am starting to like his character better and sorry if I sound drunk because it's 2:20 a.m. And I am typing and reading on like 3 hours of sleep.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
Oh god I can sense him falling for her.. Sooo cute. I don't hate him as much cause he seems like a better person compared to the beginning and I can sense him saving her at some point. If that happens I am phycic
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
I really like it except a few things:1) Mikuo is a complete jerk,2) Miku is a nerdy girl,3) no music whatsoever,4)I don't understand half of it but then again that's my own fault... I really need to listen to more vocaloid... Anyway overall I loved it :)
vanishingsoulsx chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
YES MIKU DENY HIM
DENY THAT BITCH
WAHAHHAHA
cool story but I think it's going a bit too fast?
tho I ship lenxmiku more, I still like this story. Hope you update
Aurelija chapter 7 . 9/19/2013
when is the next chhapter?
LuvCuteCouples136 chapter 7 . 7/28/2013
Kyaaaaaaaaa (lol cliche) I can't wait to find out what happens next XD! So i hope you can continue when u have time :)!
Hatsune NekoLover Miku chapter 7 . 4/15/2013
A-W-E-S-O-M-E-! U-P-D-A-T-E S-O-O-N P-L-E-A-S-E!
ninjabuuu chapter 7 . 10/18/2012
NOOOOOOOOOO
NOT THE HAPPYENDING.
(i'm pretty sure i've already commented for this chapter).
NyanKittyCat chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. Dude. You need to continue this. You will break many people's hearts if you don't. THIS IS FREAKIN -AMAZING-! PLEASE DON'T DELETE IT! I will cry. Seriously. OnO I only -dream- I could write like you. PLEASE don't delete! AND PLEASE CONTINUE, ALL OF YOUR STORIES ARE EPIC.
Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese? OnO
3 marie-chan3 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
please update! the story is sooooooooooooooooooooo exciting!
Nyan-will-kill-u chapter 7 . 8/3/2012
WE WANT THE UPDATE WE WANT THE UPDATE (LoL, if you don't know what I'm talkin' about, it's the Update Songfrom Pocket God) I LOVE THIS!
Unlucky Nerd chapter 7 . 5/2/2012
F.M.L! I am having dinner and somehow I stab my tongue with a damn FORK! Then my boyfriend breaks up with me for the sluty head cheerleader! Your story made me feel better though... Maybe I should try going out with my childhood friend.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »