Reviews for Spirit Induced Insanity
Ferret.krazy.101 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
love this one too!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I loved it, but I was left sputtering, confused and laughing. I kinda wish it was longer, but for a Drabble, it was good.
Ksrjah chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Teheh, this is so great. I especially liked the ending, and how you built off of and around the original story. You made it so it could be read alone, and still understood, but also kept it so if you read the first fic then the story would be put into an all new, hilarious light.
GaaraHinataWake chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
Like I said before, those sneaky perverted Spirits making them horny when they were suppose to be enemies. lol Who Am I Kidding! Let'm at it damit, They need eachother, can't they even realise that? But then it goes back to the whole, they are way too stubborn for their own good. ;P
lazyguy90 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Haha, kinky. Nice work.
whyyoumaddoe chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
loved the ending. ;)
j chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Not as funny as the last (mainly cause I'm not one for blatant sexual humour) but that bit with the orange mushrooms/snake hair was hysterically funny.
SparkyWolfDragon chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Yay Zutara smut. The best of them all. And that is one of the many reasons Zutara is better than Kataang. Because I would NEVER read smut with Aang in it. Ew.
Basani chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is... erm, very different.

ZarosKnight
ebonjadethorn chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is entirely crackalicious!

I think Zuko getting tied up by Katara was steamy (no pun intended).

I giggled at Katara thinking snakes were helping w/the licking.

Even just in concept Medusa!Zuko rocks!
DARKANGEL chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
PURE INSANITY!
AnnaAza chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Thank you Kimberly T! This was hilarious (like when Zuko heard the spirits arguing over them) and sexy!
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hot.
snarkhunter chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Haaaaaah! This is somehow simultaneously really, really hot and freaking hilarious.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hhhhaawwttt! I swear my monitor's smoking a little...