Reviews for Last Action Girlfriend
chipmunkfanantic chapter 11 . 3/7
You should do a sequel to Total unreality besides the Movie Total Recall from 1990 was awesome but there were some questions lingering in my mind , Does Quaid ever wake up ? and was Melina ever his real wife aside from Lori ? there really should be a Sequel to Total Unreality (Movie was awesome as is the Soundtrack) one has to wonder what it's like on mars the alien pyramid mine the alien reactor . and what happened to the people after mars had a blue atmosphere ? and did the People of Earth ever take notice to it ?
FloatingPizza chapter 11 . 12/11/2013
Very amusing. You had Jack down to a T, and I loved the German lines and the cleverly worded puns. I thought this whole story took place in the movie world, what with the lucky shots and all the bad guys dying, so I was surprised when you said it took place in the real world. I have to say it was a little too sexual for my taste- and also, being a female, I was checking out Arnie and his muscles the whole movie instead of Whitney. So that's where my attention was, haha! But it was good to see some fanfiction for this movie. Thanks for sharing.
Patrick Colin Jackson chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This entire story ROCKS IN STEREO! Thank you for writing it and please do more. (I actually told Bridgette Wilson about your story; I'm only too proud to count her among my Close Friends on Facebook.)

On that note, do you write crossovers? Here's some I'd enjoy reading:

The Last Action Hero Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Last Action Hero Charlie's Angels
The Last Action Hero Kim Possible
The Last Action Hero The Matrix
The Last Action Hero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
The Last Action Hero Resident Evil

In any case, I do look forward to reading your next Whitney Slater story.

THE LAST ACTION HERO
1993 - 2013
HAPPY 20TH ANNIVERSARY!
forgetmenotflowers chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
AWESOME STORY!

It has amazing action scenes, it was really funny and the romance is adorable! .

The history behind the treasure was amazing!

Well done for writing such a we thought out and characterised story!

IT WAS VERY NINJA! .

I'm very surprised it hasn't got any reviews yet because it was beautifully written :P