Reviews for Should Have Asked for Directions
You know, I have been a Faberry fan since Glee started. I've always read fanfictions about it and since I can remember your has been one of the most talked about. But I've never read it. I always gave up reading it because on the first chapter Rachel is about to marry another woman. But I was an idiot and a bit childish back then and now I'm 23 years old and mature enough to give it a try. And man, oh man. What an incredible work of fanfiction! I'm beyond words, seriously. I'm kind of glad I let this story unread until now, 'cause most of the others stories I've already read and there was nothing left to surprise me. But this was an amazing surprise, so good to read. I'm just posting this review to let you know that 7 years have passed since you posted and still your work amazes some people. Congratulations and thank you for sharing this!
Eva chapter 10 . 4/24
I’m gay and sad and I hate you
Heartsnevermend chapter 1 . 4/13
Awesome
hannah chapter 1 . 1/26
oh my god i am already hooked and its not even chapter one! i feel like i will be reading this fic many times...
KalenCaelli chapter 56 . 12/27/2017
Now that... That! Was an absolutely amazing story. You are so freaking talented. I hope you continue to write
KalenCaelli chapter 55 . 12/27/2017
That was cute.
KalenCaelli chapter 54 . 12/27/2017
That was just precious. I loved this!
KalenCaelli chapter 53 . 12/27/2017
Oh thank God. I was gonna be pissed if Rachel didn’t stop it.
KalenCaelli chapter 52 . 12/27/2017
Oh God... this has be on the end he of my seat
KalenCaelli chapter 51 . 12/27/2017
Hopefully Rachel can see they deserve to be together
KalenCaelli chapter 50 . 12/27/2017
Oh i’ve been waiting for that to happen since the prologue. So happy to see that bitch get it.
KalenCaelli chapter 49 . 12/27/2017
GOOD. Glad that was settled
KalenCaelli chapter 48 . 12/27/2017
Oh no... seriously. That can’t be what needed to happen.
KalenCaelli chapter 47 . 12/27/2017
I cannot wait to see what happens.
KalenCaelli chapter 46 . 12/27/2017
Man, this story is getting really suspenseful
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »