Reviews for Waiting For You
sasunaru13 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
ohh i really love the subtle sex here, makes it more soft and angstyyy
hatomilove4 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
) Very nice, I love the transaction between the wars and in the end, I liked how russia and america clicked back without america's stubborn complains! 10/10
Meganeotaku15 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I absolutely loved this fic. Please continue the amazing work
3 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Your writing style is amazing. I loved it. Please write more 3
Rennasakura chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
even without the smexy scene, this whole one shot is still amazing and somehow, uhm idk~ nice~ (I always though America is sort of a stundere anyway) sweet xD and i have to stop myself from lol'ing too much about America reject England, (thank you)
yesterday-i-died chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Hi!

I totally loved your story! i searched for something like this for quite a long time, you know, some nice romantic soft RusAme which is historical accurate. I also really liked how you described the characters, Russia is always creepy and like, the bad guy, so i was happily surprised because of him in this fic. Canada was amazing as well! :)

Cheers from a country that is not in Hetalia XD
Jaybirdy123 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This was a really pretty, nicely written story.

I think you portray Russia and America really well, as do you with the other characters.

England made me laugh, and while I did feel bad for him after America had to leave, I'm happy it went that way, because it just wouldn't have seemed right if they slept together.

I loved how you wrote Canada, snarky and as sarcastic as can be. A sort of cheery light in an otherwise serious and thoughtful story. He made me smile certainly.

All-in-all, fantastic job on a beautiful and romantic fic.

~Jay
hetalian chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
hey this was really well-written overall, the only thing was that you jumped the timeline a few times, like alaska has become american after the civil war actually and lithunia couldn't have come to america before/during the russian revolution since he was being invaded/imprisoned by russia at that time. other than that i really loved it, well done