Reviews for DON'T Call Me Roxanne
CourtG chapter 34 . 6/11/2014
Hope this continues and completes in the future.
MissSharpenedSpikes chapter 34 . 5/1/2014
Ok, I have to admit, I had hard time remembering all the names, but somehow, I managed. Exept that, I loved: Every. Single. Thing. About your story.
I was always the one to like "what if" ideas, so it's really good topic for me. The whole Earth being sucked into a black hole thing, I mean.
Also, everyone we knew from the movie was perfectly in character. Roxanne was a little diferent, but I guess it's still her. Not the Roxanne we know from Metrocity, but the Roxanne we know from cerul. The Roxanne who was treated very badly by her classmates and almost everyone.
New characters were awesome, just as the whole world you created there.
I don't know what else to say... oh! I know!
Are you going to continue, or did you abandon this fic? Because, I'm not gonna lie... *whispers* It's perfect!
And! One more thing. I really enjoy how you rule this whole world in this fic and do whatever you want. Because really. You can. We all know you can. Even though someones tend to forget that...
Thanks for your fiction. And time. And everything you put into it.
Tamara52 chapter 8 . 8/8/2013
Oh, Mace, you so clumsy!
Kusami32 chapter 8 . 6/21/2013
lol i love how clumsy he is. its so adorable 3
Kereea chapter 34 . 4/21/2013
The last line is just perfect!
ChocolateDipped chapter 34 . 10/14/2012
Ermahgerd, this is amazing so far o_o Do you plan on finishing it? It's been 5 months since your last update :(
Becka3490 chapter 34 . 8/7/2012
hey, this is a great story! i really enjoy it, soo far! so can you update soon?
Guest chapter 34 . 6/28/2012
more please!
AgentOfRedAndBlue chapter 34 . 6/8/2012
Great chapter!
whitealmond chapter 23 . 6/5/2012
So many, many things I love about this fic! For this chapter, I LOVED the Carrie reference - the girl being half-Cryptonian makes perfect sense - and I love that Mace has a speech impediment (explains all his mispronounced words in the movie) XD I also love how creative you've been in creating the alien worlds Megamind and Metro Man came from - all in all it's wonderful!
Sarpndo chapter 34 . 6/4/2012
what exactly does "may glass turn to sand beneath your feet" mean?

and, Mace is so cute. :)
Sarpndo chapter 33 . 6/4/2012
well this is awkward. XD
LionshadeSC chapter 34 . 5/31/2012
lol the last line made me laugh.

ALCHEMY! XD
BookWormGirl93 chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
Awww so cute! Don't like the dad though :(
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 34 . 5/30/2012
Squeee! Love it! Love it! Loooove it! Update! Dont drop this! I wanna hear more about that war, which mustve been somewhat recent but not THAT recent.