Reviews for Anything Can Happen In A Minute
Zayn'sAzalea chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Nice Chapter.. keep it going :)
TheMysticalColor chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
cute story don't let the stupid haters get to u :D
JUSTIN IS A GIRL chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
Justin is a freak show he's also a woman i cant believe u actually like him
Rose3980T chapter 4 . 7/28/2011
Awww, thanks sssoooo much. That made my day.(:

Your story is super good. Hopefully you get more ideas cuz i want to read more.
jelena1 chapter 4 . 7/27/2011
plz,plz,plz continue ur really good and ignore the haters
Brown Eyes Parker chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
Ignore the haters. Selena is talented and gorgeous. And whoever tells you otherwise is jealous. Also, keep writing because practice makes perfect.

P.S

Ignore the Twilight comment. That person has no idea what he/she is talking about.
badefinchelforever chapter 3 . 7/25/2011
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE MORE!ILOVE JELENA AND CANNOT FIND ANY OTHER STORIES OF THEN TWO!YOUR MY ONLY HOPE!PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WITH A CHERRY ON TOP UPDATE MORE FAST!thank you!33333333333
theMarauders1979 chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Really good! I'm not a fan of either of them but your skills changed that. Plz continue
Kyle chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ignore the supporter. You really should stop :/
Rose3980T chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Ignore the haters. GO JELENA! Write more plz? It's really good. People who insult them are stupid. Selena & justin are the perfect couple. ( : update soon plz!
carissa chapter 3 . 7/16/2011
It sucked. I mean, it's like you took your own boring life, picked two of the most fake and attention-whoring people on the planet, mixed it all together with poor writing skills, and called it a story.

And then you put it in the Wizards fanfic section. You think I watch that show for that ditz Selena? No. I watch it for David Henrie's halfway decent acting skills. So please, move this to the "Twilight" section, unlike me they've learned to tolerate crappy writing.
AnikaandAj chapter 1 . 6/26/2011