Reviews for Fathers and Sons: Edward
Anoymous chapter 6 . 3/4
I dont like this chapter at all. Carlisle receiving the strap really really really disgust me. I am frustrated!
I dont like how Carlisle got whipped. He is my favorite character and this makes me feel sad. He never got whip in his life which is not true. He is innocent!
Keshan Gibson chapter 5 . 3/3
Edward said he was very sorry from his heart! Carlisle should have hug him and let him go. I think Rosalie would fight Bella since she is always jealous of her!
Spawn chapter 7 . 10/7/2014
Poor Ariana. Carlisle's father was a bastard. Edward needed to understand that his father knew what was best and he deserved respect. Running off was stupid. I hate the guilt Carlisle carries for something that was out of his control. Good job. Thanks for sharing.
cjsar01 chapter 5 . 3/24/2014
This was pretty nice. (Can't sleep. My parents are...ya...:-/..) I'll be reading your stories for the rest of the night.:-P
I'll sign in tomorrow and fav this story.
SNHfvr chapter 7 . 11/17/2013
Of course another awesome story! I don't know if I can stomach reading Carlisle's story, but I will try. Truth is, I have not read the twilight books yet. I am hoping my husband will buy them for me for xmas, we will see. Thank you for the great read, I enjoyed reading Edward and Carlisle's relationship. I always wondered what it was like for the two of them in the beginning and I wondered what Carlisle's life was as a vampire and how old he was and so forth. Thanks again! well onto the next story :-)
AFgurl chapter 7 . 7/25/2013
Aaawwwww! So CUTE! You are REALLY good at this! PS You have next to no spelling or grammar mistakes. Way to go:)!
rubyblue100 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Oh Edward just one more day and Carlisle would have taken you out It was clear from the conversation that Carlisle really was at the end of his tether and Edward is a smart boy he should have taken the hint.

I feel very protective over your Carlisle in this story as he seems so unsure of himself as a Father. Or maybe he just seems more vulnerable without Esme. I liked how the older *well younger doctor, but you know what I mean* gave Carlisle some good advice and it was clear that he cared for the young doctor with such burdens and nobody to share it with. *sob*

My favourite was the last part where Edward is furious that he is being stopped from fighting and I was thinking *Oh dear, run Edward run...*

Shame Edward cannot speak Italian or he may have got a hint of what is to come. Then again probably best not to worry him unesecarrily. Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk - nervouse for both of them as it will be the first time.
ActressCeCe chapter 7 . 5/27/2013
I can't wait to read the other stories!
ActressCeCe chapter 6 . 5/27/2013
Poor carlisle, he's just beating himself up. Great story!
crotia chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Strange, When I read twilight I have never thought about how Carlisle would punish the vampire teens and if they ever would do something to earn that so it feels a little strange to read this but somewhere it is a logical thing. I liked this first chapter. wonder how I'll like the rest
Allibelievein chapter 7 . 3/11/2013
This story was superfantastic. Great ending! So glad that Carlisle will be the father Edward needed... forever :)
Allibelievein chapter 6 . 3/11/2013
Edward is starting to think the right way! Yay! And oh. My. Goodness. Poor Carlisle! :',',',( He is such a good person. How... Ugh. So sad :(
Allibelievein chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Aww :( I wish that the first time he called Carlisle "Dad" happened at a different time... He was kind of using it to manipulate him at the moment. But sweet anyhow! I'm glad all is forgiven :)
Allibelievein chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Aww, Edward! :( He shouldn't have left. He's having conflicting feelings about how he should feel about Carlisle... He should just allow himself to see him as a father! I was so worried when Carlisle fought and especially when Edward couldn't do anything about it! I wonder what Carlisle is going to think of Edward now... But I'm sure he'll understand; he always does. :)
I watched BD part 2 again tonight... I realized that that moment between Carlisle and Edward in which Edward says something like "Carlisle, I've never thanked you for this wonderful life." is super sweet!
Great job! I would read another chapter but I should go to sleep now...