Reviews for Zombietalia
Kitty's Muse chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Pretty good chapter. I have a bad feeling that the zombies are going to break through that zone though. Oh no!

And still no news of Italy and Rome. Hope everything's okay with them and they're just running too much to call. ;] Good chapter, chica!
Apotatosack chapter 2 . 7/22/2011
Ooooo! How exciting! This reminds me of Penumbra. Symtoms include deja vu. Shouldn't those zombies be quarantined? Or... just shot. And burnt. And scattered. I mean, the cure isn't out. But oh well! For the excitement then! Oh, and the symtoms include deja vu, as well as nausea. If you get it. Aha! Ah well, can't wait for the next chapter! :))
harmoniusFrenzy chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
I'm looking forward to how this plays out. I just recently read your original fic that was abundantly filled with these adorable OCs, and I sincerly wanted more. :)

I do hope that useless Italy is okay though. Meh~ :/
00000001 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This is so epic already. Poor DC! That's gotta be tough, living with your worst nightmare. And Italy and Rome are MIA?

*bites on fingernails*
Kitty's Muse chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aww. Zombies are creepy. (And I can't help but think about that strain of E. Coli in Europe right now while I read this... XD) And does that mean that Italy and Rome are- no, no, no. Please no. Poor people.

Good job chica!