Reviews for Back to a Corpse
CatGirlFireflare chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
Oh, poor Bowen. It is sad for the noble knight to have suffered the loss of so many friends to violence. And poor Draco, suffering for the wretchedness of that slimy ungrateful scumbag Einon!
Anyway. This tale is very well-detailed and intricately written. I like the idea of Bowen actually injuring the worthless 'prince' during that waterfall fight. It's interesting, and I like how you included some of the actual words (in chapter one) that were said in the film. Excellently done!
Okeinaowut chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
This is really, really good. Please write more, because this fic takes something so simple a lot of moviegoers wouldn't think five minutes on it, and turns it into a multichapter fanfic that could greatly alter the course of the story.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Ohhh, boy...Draco's mad now...

Kind of does make me wonder what would happen in your New Age arc, if Draco caught Drake in the act of doing something stupid/reckless...Or something that would get a parent mad that would be within the boundaries of Drake's character...

Anyway, this is going fine! If you're thinking of continuing, I'll definitely read on!
Dragons Forever chapter 3 . 8/1/2011
Great and awesome chapter!
SaraSyco chapter 2 . 7/16/2011
Update now. Pleeeeease :)
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
[Aimed at Kara's questions]

In the words of Bender from Futurama... "Well, we're boned."

Anyhow, this is a rather intriguing chapter on it's own, considering that it gives Kara an eyeful into their relationship, not to mention the point I brought up earlier about Bowen and the odd connection between the two wounds.

And Draco, for his trouble, deserves a full-on herd of deer just for him.

Oh, there was one thing that I noticed, when Draco is trying to explain how he got hurt, I think you swapped the word 'hurt' for 'heart' by accident.

[Honestly, I'm kinda getting a kick out of it; DragonHEART.]
Endless Secrets chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
I remember! Wow, this is really good -it could work both as a oneshot or as a multichapter, so it's kind of up to you.

Either way, I love it!:D
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Honestly, take it whereever you think it should go. It's already a rather interesting set-up. It's true that while Bowen didn't mean to hurt Einion, if he had actually put some force into that blow, it might have become a serious wound. And, given that he and Einon are linked, Draco would have felt it too. That might have also pricked Bowen's mind a bit too, come to think of it...