Reviews for First You Will Be Baked
Minecraft Guardiansaiyan chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
5 years later...chapter 2!

Cake-pocalypse !
Puckabrina Percabeth Rules chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEE!1
BoomerangFlower123 chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Hello.

I liked this story. I just wanted to point out something, that some people may not get;

In my opinion, Chell normally would have been incinerated. But GLaDOS thinks of her as a friend, and doesn't want that to happen, and that's why it shut off. Just an opinion; please don't kill me. :D
Iceagesurvivor123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Stubborn little girl.
just another scarcastic smuck chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
...dammit now I want cake...
Afatcat101 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
I like it!

I probably would have gone for the cupcake, myself. But that's cause I get sick easily from sugary food. But Chell is stubborn and wants what she wants. Not what she can live with.
r6144 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Wow. I love cake, and being baked doesn't seem to be such a bad thing anyway...
morbus-rus chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
Sweet scientific madness of Aperture!
gallifrey calls now chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Caaaaaakeeeee!
mrawgirl09 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Wait, so all I needed to do was to jump into the incinerator to get that cake? D: And I was to be baked for not even two seconds? And here all along I believed that the cake was a lie!
infinityphoenix chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Loved it. Nice to know that the cake wasn't a lie.
Niqi chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
This is fantastic. You got GLaDOS down perfectly. I nearly choked on my water at the first fat joke. XD
katzsoa chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Cake! YAY!

The other day, my family made cake pops. I ended up sitting in the kitchen, my hands covered in crumbs, my mouth full of chocolate, a goofy grin on my face, thinking "The cake is a truth, the cake is a truth, the cake is a truth..."

Even though I like GLaDOS, I was okay with hurting her at the end of the first game because SHE DIDN'T GIVE ME CAKE!

...Yeah, I'm crazy. Your point? XD
DangerousMuteLunatic chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Ah, Chell is so stubborn. I wonder if she is going to the room at the end of Portal, with all of the empty cores and the cake.
Sparky16tolazytosignIN chapter 1 . 6/25/2011