Reviews for Peter Basil
aslansphoenix chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
hmmm ... Does Ratigan have an secret evil plot to destroy Basil going? if so how will Basil stop him, and save the parody?

LOVE your story.
cougartail100productions chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
An interesting chapter.
cougartail100productions chapter 2 . 8/30/2013
A great chapter.
cougartail100productions chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
A good chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Yea! _ Now, we're really getting off to a good start! :D I love this chapter to pieces-it kept me in stitches all the way through, & I enjoyed it immensely! _ Can't wait for the next chapter! ;-)
Samantha Spanner chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
You updated! *Hugs update*
I still love this, and it's so good to see it again! Everything here is perfect! 3
The-Lady-Undertaker chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
I am so loving this!

Rookie out!
Masked Mouse chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Bravo, bravo keep going. Sorry but I felt having a giggle when reading Ratigan's parts no offense to him. Also I can see where the few glitches and that. The characters are doing their parts well. I hope in the next chapter it goes smoothly with no delays and that.
Samantha Spanner chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Oh, wow. I absolutly love this! All the characters are written excellently, and I can just picture Ratigan as Mr. Darling. (which is an ironic name, come to think of it...)
The Mouse Avenger chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
Ooooh, more casting ideas! Very, very excellent! :D Can't wait to see how this all turns out! _
The Mouse Avenger chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
Awww, this introduction kept me in stitches! XD I can't wait to see how this story turns out! :D This is gonna be goooood... _
Cappo Glasper Jr chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
This turning out okay so far, but there's two things I want to point out.

One, it's better to write your story in an actual story format (i.e. with paragraphs, etc.) rather than as a script. It makes your fan fiction look better and more professional. Of course, this is coming from personal experience since I used to write my stories like that.

And two (and this is more of a personal opinion), but I feel as though Basil Pan sounds more catchy than Peter Basil. You don't have to change the title, though, it's just my opinion. :P
Masked Mouse chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Please go on with this I want to read hwo it turns out.