Reviews for Instincts
Tangledupandsideways chapter 20 . 3/25
This was a well written story and I liked it, but it had so much missed potential. Their relationship began almost unreasonably fast. Was it only the second chapter? And as it was the first same sex relationship for the both of them, I'd have expected more uncertainty, insecurity, and missteps. You could have really gotten into their heads, especially Megan's who didn't even know she was attracted to women in the first place. Perfect sex right from the beginning with anyone, no matter the gender, is very unrealistic. Where's the fumbling awkwardness? The last thing is you laid out some groundwork around certain emotional issues, then never built up on them. Kate's past? Todd's homophobia? Kate's parents? Even Megan's mom?! Of course, there are things that should be left unresolved in a story, but you could have done more with some of this to make the story real and raw and even more gripping. I did really enjoy the story though. I hope you see this message though it's been years and learn something from it. It's not meant as harsh criticism at all.
PatateAtomike chapter 20 . 4/30/2014
Great story! Very beautiful and hot, very hot!
Thanks!
Noddybobble chapter 20 . 4/10/2014
Wow I like this story a lot, thanks.
Eve chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
"and Kate would give her just about anything she wanted" those words were powerful :)
xisca chapter 20 . 4/23/2013
I can't write that I didn't loved every word of this fanfiction...perfect 3
Mini Bella chapter 20 . 3/27/2013
I loved this whole fic :) x
Guest chapter 20 . 3/14/2013
Great story!
Readyquill chapter 20 . 1/4/2013
Loved it, read all 20 chapters at once and now need a cold shower... a very cold shower!
Mdme Curie chapter 20 . 12/6/2012
I enjoyed this little gem very much. Yous tay true to the girls characters and even improve on them!
mc
Mdme Curie chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
*Runs off to a cold shower*
jay357 chapter 15 . 11/13/2012
Great, amazingly well-written story! Love it 3
Kali-blue chapter 20 . 10/11/2012
Great story!
Alexis chapter 20 . 5/30/2012
OMG this story was so great! During the entire story I was either laughing or shocked, kudos on the great writing!
thisisacrazydream chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I love all of your Megan/Kate stories! This one needs to continue though! I like this universe you made and want to see how Kate's parents react to their daughter with another woman!
tvloverr93 chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
I just found this story and read all through it, falling in love with it more and more each chapter. I hope this isn't the end and I hope you continue this story because I'd love to see even more of a development of the two women and Lacey and all the other characters- and not just personally also professionally.

Thanks for writing this! You are really talented.