Reviews for Instincts
thisisacrazydream chapter 20 . 4/18/2012
I love all of your Megan/Kate stories! This one needs to continue though! I like this universe you made and want to see how Kate's parents react to their daughter with another woman!
tvloverr93 chapter 20 . 4/13/2012
I just found this story and read all through it, falling in love with it more and more each chapter. I hope this isn't the end and I hope you continue this story because I'd love to see even more of a development of the two women and Lacey and all the other characters- and not just personally also professionally.

Thanks for writing this! You are really talented.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 20 . 4/11/2012
I'm new to this fandom, so far I like what I see. Any chance you'll make a sequel?
iluvsarasidle chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
Sub ya done it again, thanks to you I'm now addicted to kegan Fics. Can't wait for more of your work
starie78 chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
Great story!
Llamabay chapter 20 . 2/6/2012
what a great story. I hope that you are planning a sequel. I want to know what happens next.

Bright blessings,

Lee
tenaji chapter 15 . 1/31/2012
Thanks for posting . I have to pause at chapter 15 as the wife is stating I am neglecting her . Yet I know I will be back tomorrow .

Thanks for giving time and consideration to this coupling . The potential for so much is being explored within this and is thoroughly enjoyable . Humour , crime cases , homophobes and love - I am feeling this .
TheNewYou chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Thank you for writing and sharing this fic! I really enjoyed it!
archiemouse chapter 20 . 1/13/2012
please make a sequel! i so want to read kate coming out to her parents :)
rayzerup chapter 20 . 10/31/2011
I LOVED this! I wish you had kept going to cover Kate coming out to her parents! Another please!
Transylvanian chapter 20 . 9/19/2011
Good story.
tenaji chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Thanks for posting this

I am in the UK and they have just strated showing this show . Your tale colours in some detail for me.

In and of its own right the story is a beautiful example of what may happen when two dysfunctional souls can complement .

I like the fact that you mentioned crime stuff but that it didn't take away from the developing love felt by Kate , Megan and Lacey.

NRR
rugbygirl53 chapter 20 . 8/12/2011
This was such an amazing story! More please? :)
threshold chapter 20 . 8/6/2011
That was really, really great. I've been looking for some decent Body of Proof femslash (shocking how the web isn't overflowing with them! so much potential! plus, Jeri freakin' Ryan!) and 'lo and behold! I really loved the story. You should definitely write more on this. Sequel? Another one? Pleeeease?
LeiaNeverlight chapter 15 . 7/15/2011
Oh my god I adore this story, simply a work of art and that's all there is to say, you've captured the characters perfectly, its like watching the episodes. My only snip but is maybe for next time have a bit more about the cases in the story and how they work through the relationship while working on a case, does Megan go behind her back for a test or will she ask her straight to her face.

But all in all, I f**king love this story! It is one of the best written that I have EVER read and I've been reading fics since 2004. I am so impressed, I will have to subscribe to you and this story just incase you add more!

And what I also like when I picture this story in my head, I don't see Jeri Ryan as Seven of Nine, I see her as her character in Body of Proof which is by far amazing because sometimes in fics some writers will unconsciously make Jeri Ryan's character alot like Seven of Nine, but you didn't you kept her to the character she played in Body of Proof, well done and keep writing.

It was nice to read a very good story with Jeri Ryan without seeing the like "Resistance is Futile.
41 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »