Reviews for Instincts
Pandora007 chapter 20 . 6/30/2011
That was lovely.. truly.. if not the best.. the one i loved the most about Kate/Megan.. the right dose of sexy times.. some drama.. and more important.. loving moments of how good they are to each other.. Lacey was adorable here too.. so were the guys.. i like Curtis a lot..

now.. can i please beg you to write more about them? maybe a sequel.. with Kates parents reaction.. and maybe Kate finally ready to take a next step regarding wanting a child with Kate.. she finally found someone she loves enough to share a child with.. that would be awesome..

again.. thanks for share your talent with us.. i hope to read more from you soon :-)
whycantthisaccountbedeleted chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was such a treat to read! Thanks for posting we need more from this pairing :)
Pandora007 chapter 16 . 6/30/2011
Gosh.. Kate couldn't be more smitten..lol.. its just adorable how much in love she is for Megan.. and vice versa..

lets see of Mama Hunt will deal well with the news..
Pandora007 chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Im kinda relieved that Lacey took that well.. she is kinda of a little brat but she has a good heart.. and wants her mother to be happy..

im loving that fic a lot..
Pandora007 chapter 5 . 6/30/2011
Wow.. that was gorgeous.. i could almost feel Megans so sure of herself at work but with lots of doubts between 4 walls.. Kate was adorable with her.. erasing Megans insecurities..

im reading this at work.. which is so not the right place.. i was squirming along with Megan..lol
Pandora007 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
I found this fic yesterday.. and what a lovely surprise.. so far im loving it.. and its complete already.. so i wont have to wait ages for updates.. but whatever will be the end.. you can expect me to beg you to write more about these 2.. they are such a great pairing.. 2 strong alpha female together is just HOT as hell.. so far you're doing an amazing job.. the story is sexy and with a little touch of humor..
Huntress DoD chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
I loved this story.
this-is-allison chapter 20 . 6/29/2011
I really loved this story. I know there aren't many Megan/Kate stories, but this is the best one I have read. I would love to read more from you!
Im a Doctor Not a Writer chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
Normally I don't take the time to read stuff more than a few chapters long but when I saw that you had taken the time to write 20 chapters on a relationship I have been dying to read more into. I figured what the hell it can't be that bad. Then I got to reading and fell in love! So needless to way you did a wondrous job and I look forward to reading more. This story had plenty of romance as well as humor. I especially loved Ethan, Curtis, and Lacey! Priceless.
livy1984 chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
OMG! It's a wonderful story I love it! thank you

that will be amazing if that would be that way in the second season!
cat-willows chapter 20 . 6/25/2011
Oh, finally a longer Kate/Megan story.

It's absolutely hot and very cute.

I love your characterization, especially Lacey.

I hope you'll be writing more for this pairing
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3