Reviews for Love Wins
bjaarcy chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
June wedding at the Plaza? BRIDE WARS MUCH? X'D

No but seriously, Carole at the end... aldkfjalsdkjfaksdfjadklf oh my God :''''D

Yeah, this was AWESOME!

-xoxo
Kurtsie chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
YAY! SO PROUD OF NYC! Oh and LOVE THIS FIC!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awww. I knew I wasn't the only one who thought Kurt would want to get married at the plaza. And now they really can! I'm so happy for my state!
swfdgirl37 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Woot woot! I'm so excited that the bill was passed! Thanks for writing this fic!
Heather chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Awesome fic! So happy about the bill being passed!
ScorpioP chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
::harrumph:: They're too young, but it is a good day, isn't it?
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
This brought tears to my eyes :') Love it!
mrscedwardpattinson chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
I've read like, at least three of these already, but this is the one that brought tears to my eyes. Short and sweet- I could picture this really happening to Klaine.
me and Mr. Jones chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
ok probably with everything that's happened tonight my emotions are on edge but dear god if i didn't bawl like a baby when i read this, like i did when i heard, like i am now just thinking about it. Beautiful story, beautiful day. X,,D (that's me sobbing while i laugh by the way)
Fantasyfan4ever chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
*squeels* Oh, what a wonderful oneshot! First off, kudos to you for being the first to post a Klaine fic based on the newly passed bill. Once I heard the news and saw Darren Criss's twitter, I just knew the Klaine fanfics would just roll in. Anyways, I love how you characterize everyone, and the reactions are really well written. Yay for Klaine! Job well done.