Reviews for No More a Savage Life: Chapter One
waltsteph chapter 13 . 2/23
Absolute amazing story, I can not express how good of a writer you are . Just the choice of words and how you word everything makes the story what it is - no one writes as well as you ! Thank you for the story I ended the first chapter in tears it was so good ! Really words cannot explain. I hope you find this letter even though these stories were written years ago . I hope u can pick up writing more Clarice/Hannibal fan fiction just amazing . It would make my day if you could . I imagined Jodie Foster as Clarice in this , not Julianna Moore . I watched the silence of the lambs and not Hannibal . I just couldn’t deal watching it without Jodie , I ship Jodie and Hannibal ! great story again!
Clannibal chapter 1 . 2/20
I’ve read this so many times and I adore it. I always will.
VentablackValentina chapter 13 . 6/27/2018
Great fic, really enjoyed it!
actioncatzzz chapter 1 . 6/13/2018
I am absolutely in love with this! Absolutely phenomenal character dialogue and perfect plot! I can’t wait to read the next two installments!
Phenomenal chapter 5 . 3/25/2018
I first discovered this fanfic over 4 years ago, and it remains one of my absolute favorites. Your attention to detail & writing style are simply phenomenal. Thank you for this impressive extension of my favorite movie!
CoraismyHomie chapter 13 . 6/17/2017
Great job!
KyloRen'sgirl213 chapter 1 . 6/7/2017
Keep this up loving this very much
Love thy neighbor chapter 10 . 5/10/2017
Type your review maybe you don' t know,To use the name of our "Lord JESUS CHRIST" NAME as a swearing vocabulary like it is nothing hurts,not trying to make you feel bad, just want to help blessed you with great talent to write such a otherwise, different story. Thanyou for your time.
Hannibal x Clarice for life chapter 6 . 10/29/2015
I love this chapter I was all like lmfao when Hannibal says "Well, Hello Clarice" it reminded me of the movies. But all i have to say is thank you for making this fan fiction. I may not find one as good as this one again.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
This was absolutely amazing! I loved every moment of it, I couldn't stop reading! I'll be honest, I've always hated reading, but this, this is just Amazing. Words cannot explained how thrilled I am to have read this. The beauty and the beast, amazing story! To be honest I feel as if this is better than the little moments with Hannibal and Clarice in the "Silence of the Lambs" and "Hannibal." Always wanted Clarice and Hannibal to meet again! And you made it better by showing their affection for one another. Hands down, this is the best fanfiction I've read!
Ashes5505 chapter 1 . 7/9/2015
This is such brilliance. Every bit of this story,including the succeeding chapters (although I must humbly admit I am currently only on Chapter 29 of Chapter 2), are magnificent. Your thoughtfulness and timing, especially in the dialogue but also in the plot itself, is unparalleled to any other fan fiction I have read. It is currently holding me captivated, as I cannot wait until I have another moment to indulge on the next chapter. Your are a very gifted writer and I do so hope you will continue this pursuit. It has been such a pleasure. Thank LH...Thank you
batjoker12 chapter 13 . 6/22/2015
absolutely ravishing my dear, exquisite and elegant. I am pleased to read more. Never give up on your dreams, you are a very accomplished author.
well.scrubbed.rube chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
Th is will be my second time reading NMASL. I absolutely love this trilogy!
Palinlover chapter 13 . 4/12/2015
This first installment is fantastic and I know this story just gets better and better.

To answer the rude comment made by SereneMichael, Why do people write stories like this? Because there is a huge fan base for Hannibal and Clarice (not Claire, get it right moron). The TV show has its own following and anyone who wants to read about Will and Hannibal can do so, however the fans of the movies and books will always favour the good doctor and his love for Clarice over the TV shows strange mixed up interpretation of the beginnings of Red Dragon.

I look forward to reading many more of the fan fiction posted on here by the dedicated fans of Thomas Harris' work and of course I look forward to rereading No More a Savage Life again and again!
Penguinvamp4245 chapter 13 . 2/11/2015
Very good story and was so beautiful