Reviews for Truth Be Told
naughtynati chapter 4 . 1/31
Just so you know I luvd this story and the fact that it was completed...I'm a selfish reader and am always in need of a (happy ever after) ending :)
JustSpirky chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
OMG THIS FIC WAS SO FUCKKING CUTE!
Tsuki Kuro 23 chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...
What's that I taste? Oh right, the sweet sweetness of a well done Kirk x Spock fanfic. ;)
777angeloflove chapter 4 . 3/5/2014
GREAT STORY! XD
Goddess of Idun chapter 4 . 2/3/2014
A very enjoyable read. Thank you! :)
d1x1lady chapter 4 . 1/10/2014
Awesome! Great story.
atymer chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
sweet one. expected spock to get a little shook up. but the truth did set him free. ;)
Kotori-Sensei chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
Love it! What an amazing history, very cute, sweet, and HOT! ;)
Gracealma chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Good story where Jim and Spock admit their love.
sami1010220 chapter 4 . 4/21/2013
Lmao, omg, I loved your fic, but you should know that I'm adding your fic to my favorites because your AN at the end was unexpectedly hilarious! ” And they lived happily ever after, eventually even managing to get it on in an actual bed or something.” I have no idea why, but I can't stop laughing!
whitepencilcase chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
This story was very sweet and still awesomly hot, even without containing actual smut :D

Thanks a lot for writing it, no I can go to bed and have sweet Spirk related dreams ;D
KSFan123 chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
i Hmmmm... now our boys are sealed in a room with no way out, and with some pretty potent truth serum coursing through their veins. Wonder what's going to happen next? (You don't really wonder, do you?) /i

This made me laugh so much. Hooray for random aliens who force the boys into awkward situations! :D
Kalidris chapter 4 . 2/22/2012
I've got not much to say except: wonderful story :)
Prime's Little One chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Liked this! I don't read much Star Trek fiction (none, actually) but gave this a shot. One thing: What does 'Ashayam' mean? I know next to nothing about Star Trek... LOL! Thanks, and great story!
saya.sen chapter 4 . 12/15/2011
Aw, so cute! I liked your representation of the Tahuma a lot- it was unique and interesting to read. Great job!

Saya