Reviews for Identical Promises
sapphire1928 chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
I have never read a more cute story. The way Ingo and Emmet never want to leave each others side is wonderful, true brotherly love. This was amazing, i couldn't tear my eyes away from the screen, though it was a bit short, it was awsome! :)
DeletedandGoneBye chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
I find two things with this pairing's followers: plain strangeness and absolute gold.
I think, after reading this, I might have enough to gold to buy a nation. Beautiful! I love all the backstory you put and the writing style fits perfectly! You are a genius.
Kimberly Cleo Sincerely chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Aw this is just cute.
EpikalStorms chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Whow. I love this. So amazing. Stupid grown-ups. They know nothing. They think they do, but they don't.
Blue Eyes Arch Angel chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
I actually started crying when Emmet was moved,man this was beautiful!
White Wolf 64 KEG chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
This is an awesome story! Can't wait for the new chapter!
XXZeleniaBlossomXX chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Oh My Gosh! I loved it so much! It was a very beautiful piece! Well done!
mentalgen chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Amazingly well-written. It was very well-paced and did a great job of pulling me in as a reader and I felt very satisfied by the time I had finished the story (and smut wasn't even needed, ha)!

Great characterization. The story wasn't rushed.

Love it. Keep on keepin' on.
Anon chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love this fic so much. This is exactly what I wanted to read! We don't get much about them in canon, but you've made both Emmet and Ingo so interesting here. Although they're really cool in-game, I like the Subway Masters so much because of how the fandom tends to flesh them out, and you've brought everything that I love to see into this story. Perfect~

I especially liked the section after Ingo has his surgery, right before chapter three. It's just so sweet. It really touched me.
ll Cele ll chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
...I...I am utterly speechless. xD (or wordless or typeless? ha!) This was amazing, I can safely and honestly say this is definetly the best Ingo and Emmet fanfiction I have read, heck, maybe even the best fanfiction I have ever read. The only thing now is that it's going to be very hard to find something on the same level as this!

I know it's not bery helpful, but it's honestly perfect...the way you depiocted them as they were growing up is wonderful. (I'm not sure if you've ever watched Ouran High School Host Club, but I found elements of Hikaru and Kaoru in there, especially in the younger child stage. THAT NEARLY MADE ME CERY DARN IT.) But it was beautiful, it I had a favourite faviourite list, that would be on there. xD You also captured (no pun intended) their personalities amazingly as well, which can be hard to do.
DuhPunch chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
:D it was so sweet and very well writen, and it wasnt even a yaoi! I love how you write and i injoy it to! And the part with young Ingo and Emmet talkin to their parents and to the princible, that was epic! It sounded like Emmet when all yandere because of what he was saying and giggling at the same time! I love it! *puts on favs*
Milkuwoo chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
this is my favorite fan fiction with these two characters

it was well written and very adorable

:D
Craving.for.Icecream chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Oh my gosh, that's so sweet. And it's so perfectly written (in my opinion). Wah, I want to read more :)