Reviews for Resurfaced Memory
Please start the next chapter
TooLazyToLogin chapter 9 . 12/24/2014
This next chapter better be fantastic.
Beaten chapter 9 . 12/29/2013
I'm making this review because I don't think she is going to write anymore. It's almost been two years. Since this was updated. Please finish it I know you most likely don't have time but please finish it. Please, everyone that's read this wants you to keep going. So keep going please
sarge chapter 9 . 12/7/2012
WTF why is there such a damn cliffhanger yall can do better than that now get back to work on it DOUBLE TIME
THATS AN ORDER!

SIGNED walter clough
agent wash chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
I like the story its very wait to read the rest of the chapters n hope that wash for once to get is feeling straight n be happy with the ones who love cant wait to the rest of th story.
agent wash chapter 7 . 9/17/2012
That was so sweat it made me the feeling of crying
James chapter 9 . 7/23/2012
I have a hunch that you're going to do your update on the 24. I'm not sure I'm right but it would make sense I mean a 1 year of writing chapter. hmm I wonder.
Burningrose194 chapter 9 . 7/18/2012
Awesome
Guest chapter 3 . 6/28/2012
WTF WASH THATS UR EX AND UR SAYIN LEAVE WTF IS WRONG WITH U IF THATS ME IN THAT CIRCUMSTANCE I WOULD BE LIKE SHIT OF COURSE FUCK U WAS!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/28/2012
KEEP DOING GOOD
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
SO THIS TAKES IN BETWEEN SEASON 9 & 1O HUH WELL ITS GOOD SO FAR KEEP IT UP
walter clough chapter 9 . 5/31/2012
absolutly touching i would love to see a grand continuation

i'm am also wondering if you'll allow wash and ariana to get back together i will await a response contact me at

i will continue reading untill the end
Ayane458 chapter 9 . 4/3/2012
Again, I feel the need to point out that separate speakers require separate paragraphs.

And phsyco is spelt 'psycho'.

Other than that, not too shabby :)
Ayane458 chapter 2 . 4/2/2012
Good plot for the story so far.

However, paragraphing. Each new speaker requires his or her own new paragraph.

i.e. "Wash! Help!" Caboose yelled from the door way.

Washington threw an arm over his face "Agent Washington isn't here right now. Please leave a message after the Beep." He muttered, groggily.

"But it's-"

"BEEP." Caboose blinked a couple times in confusion, then sighed.
OrderlyAnarchist chapter 9 . 4/2/2012
I've only just started reading RvB fiction, but so far, I believe I can safely say that this is one of the best. The characterization for everybody feels spot on, and the interaction between the various personalities of the franchise is touching, amusing, frightening, and a great deal of other adjectives depending on the scenario. Keep up the great work, because I'm definitely looking forward to the next chapter.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »