Reviews for The Very Last of Their Kind
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
The true forms of the Weeping Angels? Tell Steven Moffat that.
MissWoolHat chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Oh my goodness that was SO freaking amazing. My friend and I were reading this together and we couldn't stop laughing! I hope you're planning on posting more! :D
mark3232 chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
The Weeping Angels's true forms? Nothing to do with any of the TV episodes or books they appear in.
honne chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was fantastic! :D An amazing crossover idea, and done brilliantly, too. The characterizations were perfect.
ComradeChicken chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
That was awesome! Are you going to do more?
HereComeTheDrums chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
This has to be the BEST crossover I've ever read. Brilliant! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
Of course by claiming the Doctor isn't the last of the Tiume Lords because a Paranormalcy character is a Time Lord, it's messing up both shows.
contreplongee chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
Oh, this is just too perfect. I giggled and made weird coo-ing noises and got quite a bit scared when I had to imagine the Weeping Angels again. This is the most amazing crossover and I wish there was more of it.
Laura Schiller chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
A lovely idea, brilliantly executed. And since Evie and Lend are both sort of immortal, they could keep the Doctor company forever if they wanted. He'd never have to be alone again.

"Skate hats are cool" ... ha! I can just see Matt Smith jamming one over that hair of his and wearing it with a tweed jacket and bow tie! So adorable.

The Weeping Angels' true forms are perfectly creepy. And the idea of connecting their use of "potential energy" with Evie's is just perfect.

Crossovers are always hard to do if you want to stay true to the spirit of both stories, but you managed to pull it off. I saw on your livejournal account that Kiersten White herself complimented your writing. She was right.