Reviews for Beauty and the Beast
MindMySimpleSoul chapter 1 . 2/13
Aww, this was so good. I loved Lauren's story and her comparison to a monster. That's totally her-she had to build up her tough "badass" persona as a defense mechanism; bite them before they bite you. I always wished we got more of Lauren in the show. It would have been nice if both her and Puck's characters were developed a little more. And the second half of this fic was just plain adorable. It's totally believable too. I can see these two badasses letting their guard down in front of each other.
Separate Entity chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
First Pizes story I’ve read. I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
This is awesome! But now I keep imagining Lauren with no teeth in a pink puffy dress. Weird...
marriedtojbiebs chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
It is a crime that I haven't reviewed this earlier. I love Lauren, she's awesome and I'm really sad that she's not on S3. I think Pizes is adorable and this Lauren, who's badass but but sweet, is perfect. A touching and realistic fic. Many, many kudos.
RockStar Lover chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I loved the whole idea behind this. It was beautiful and I really enjoyed it!
TrickForTreat chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
That was just adorable and sweet and perfect. Thanks for sharing. :)
jensonluvsu chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
...and this right here, in just over 600 words, is everything I love about this pairing. How sweet Noah is, how much I can sympathize with Lauren, how relaxed and honest they are with eachother, and just enough sarcasm to make me smile: it's all in here.

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE
Reipersecutoria chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
awwwwwwwwwww thats beautiful! what a wonderful bed time story! Lauren is amazing! love, rei!