Reviews for this place where the sea and the sky collide
Tonnerre chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I was appalled with myself to learn that I hadn't reviewed yet. I gre very disenchanted with Baten Kaitos as I neared it's end. Now I wonder how I ever could have liked it. But I ALWAYS liked Lyude and still think about him to this day. And for that matter, I wonder why BK, never took the chance to explore the love triangle that is Kalas, Xelha and Lyude. It's seems so right! The big wall of angst that is Lyude pining after the eternal ray of sunshine and hope that is Xelha with her not even noticing because she's after the boy with the missing wing and the deceptive heroics. And you give voice to that beautifully. And you make it so poignantly clear why Xehla will not see him as anything but a friend without even explicitly saying so. Ah Goddess poor Lyude. I really need to see him happy. _;
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Oh God damn it, I see this happening. Poor Lyude. Masterful writing and all the characters are as they should be.
Corinne Marie chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I cried. Seriously and honestly cried. Have you ever read something that made you want to write so bad, but you knew you couldn't even touch what you'd just seen? That's how I feel right now, in some sort of weird combination with the fact that I want to hug Lyude now...

New Favorite Story? I think so.
Trajectory of Simplicity chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
This was really great. It's one of those stories that say so much and yet so little. Especially that last line.

"Lyude threw an arm over his eyes, and pretended to sleep."

Wow, what emotion right there. Just 11 words and a whole world of emotion. That's talent.

I'm not a lover of love triangles. In fact, I hate triangles. Haha. But when love triangles are made like this, I fall in love. Literally. I love angst, see. But the kind of angst created through love has been horribly overrated in many fandoms here that I've grown to resent it in a way. But this was beautifully done and I loved every bit of it. Thank you :)

I am also a lover of Kalas/Xelha :D
sasukes chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
i have no idea what i just read. but this is so pretty. /sparkly eyes