Reviews for Left Within Darkness
PrincessRinKagamine chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
Woohoo! Another chapter, I'm so happy and exicited. this totally beyond awesome and amazing but everything's getting more interesting and exicited. I can't wait to found out what's going to happ next so keep up the good work as always :)
PrincessRinKagamine chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Awesome chapter, I can't to wait to found out what's going to happen next and keep up the good work :D
Chiheisen no Hikari chapter 2 . 8/14/2011
!

*cough* Sorry, couldn't help myself~! Kuroshitsuji x SH! Fangirling starts here! But, seriously taken, this is really well written. You've done great expressing Elise's feelings of desperation and anger. Along with her missing for Mär~

I'll be waiting for the next chapter~! Don't disappoint me~!

~Chiheisen no Hikari
Syaoran's Sakura chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
*dies* Kuroshitsuji and Märchen CROSSOVER? I just died. *faints*

Anyway, *revived* I am really, really interested how this will turn out. Elise felt really desperate right there, and I think I can quite hear her giggle in her malevolent way... *shudders*

Aura-san, you've completely taken me by surprise! Please continue on!

~Syaoran's Sakura
Schauspielerinnen chapter 2 . 8/8/2011
Hey, first off as a Sound Horizon fan, I have to say your concept for this fic is very, very interesting. I'm not quite sure where you're heading, but so far you seem to have the characterisations all right. While the concert seemed to hint that she wasn't abandoned by Märchen, this is also a very likely course for her, to be left behind. Looking forward to seeing where it's going.

On the other side, there seem to be some minor grammar errors. Some of them won't be picked up by a word processor, so I'd recommend a beta if you really want a fresh eye to read over what you've written.