Reviews for The Seventh Summer
Tentai.t chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
Loved these! Especially about The one about Sorata great insight. So glad you posted them!
CrimsonXClover chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Why, why do you destroy my feels in such ways?
Chappy-the-Bunny chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Breathe:

This one probably struck me the most. Sometimes, I really just sit down and think about what would happen if I stopped breathing. I mean, I realize that I would clearly die in about 3 minutes time, but it's scary! Something that is so remote and that is done without thinking...it's scares me. Anyways, I really loved how you noted that breathing hurts at the points in our life where we are faced with stress. All around beautiful. (:

Literature:

I love how this one is kind of like Ritsu's turn around of the situation of his and Takano-san's break up. Books can't break his heart, but Takano-san could, still, he loved the both the same. I loved that sentence very much. 1. Because it's true, and 2. because it was very poetic. (:

Cat:

Sorata... TT-TT Still, because of this little drabble, you got me thinkin'. That's bad. I think far too much already. XD Still, I never had really thought about that aspect before. I never really thought that maybe Yokozawa took Sorata away because he also wanted Takano-san to forget Ritsu all together ( he failed, but oh well XD ).

Seven:

This one really brought up a darker side of Ritsu that I actually enjoyed seeing. Because of his own romantica downfalls, I could definitely see him feeling anger toward love all together. Even though he claimed to have had girlfriend after Takano-san, I think he also said that none of them lasted long...so...that could have probably added on to his hatred of relationships. Still, I loved seeing that side of Ritsu. (:

Fleeting:

You know me and you know about my weird likes. XD I love to see someone's natural face complexion ( does that even make sense? ). Imagining what Ritsu's face would look like while reading a book really put me at ease. Also the fact that you noted that Ritsu sometimes stares at Takano-san with that same look, Kelsey, I swear, you got my fangirl going. XD You can't do that to me! XD Anyways, all in all, the very last sentence was truly a great close to finish off these little drabbles. (:
Natsukashimi chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Breathe: This story is so deep! The many allusions to life and the pain it sometimes contains fascinates me. I'm at a loss for words, really. Very profound.

Literature: Your comparison to Takano and books is, again, remarkable. The parallels you draw make me admire you as an author and the ending was painful and longing.

Cat: I've never seen anyone address Takano's cat before. I like how Takano held onto Onodera through his cat, even if just for a little bit. His suspicion of Yokozawa trying to make him forget Onodera is an observation I appreciated, as well.

Seven: Wow. I'm surprised how you manage to find themes for your writing that I haven't read prior to this. Onodera thinking that he is alone in the pain caused by Takano's and his separation is an angst-filled lingering thought that I think rings true with their story. Onodera's self-deprecating, yet self-justified, feelings was a sign of true writing skill.

Fleeting: I love how Takano is always watching Onodera. His thoughts have a gentle, yet resolved, air which I associate with Takano. Your writing style is something I admire, and I will read anything else you publish.
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I really liked the formatting to this story. It was both unique and enjoyable! And reading all the little snip-its between Takano and Ritsu made me smile. Overall, a very well written fic. Good work!
MiladyQueenMab chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
This is so adorable, I can't even... Jesus.

I love how the story was cut up. Takano's feelings were so well portrayed, in such a sense that he wasn't out of character, but there was certainly a fair share of your original touch that made it so wonderful.

There is absolutely NO reason not to like this. The grammar is completely flawless, and the way you described things- your phrasing- was just so perfect, I am almost immediately wishing for you to become a real established author. ;)

Please keep writing, for all of our sakes, as your writing is exactly the kind of exquisite writing that this site needs. :)
andiee chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
cute!
donhisiewen chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Thank you, they were beautifully done. Love the shifting POVs. Hope you have more.
mochiusagi chapter 1 . 6/25/2011