Reviews for Two Halves of the Same Whole
MonstarrFaceMarceline chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Holy crap. This should be, like, a novel. Y'know, of 'adventures' between the three of them.. Hot stuff. Well written, not trashy. Good job!
ZeroKiryu's Lover chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
u should add more to it and make a sequel to _
myheartsegg chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
you got good content, but you need a better use of periods. It got confusing at some parts, cause I didn't know whether to pause, and what exactly was the start and the beginning.
Janey-Paininator chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This was a really good Fan Fic to Read. Beautiful because The Twins got to be with Yuuki and she loved them both. I love the Two Halfs of a WHole line.
midnightheula chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Wow! I love the idea of an IchiruxYukixZero story! And may I say, it was amazing! You have a wonderful writing technique!
No Identity chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
You should change Ichiru to Kaname.. Thats better! :)
AnimeCookie93 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I will be honest with you, I wasn't sure if I was going to like the thought of Yuuki meshed between them, but ohoho, was I wrong. o/u/o

I thought you wrote this so well, keeping them in character through the lemon and the dialogue and wejghdsfklgh. - My thought process because of reading this beautiful work.

And, just a note I think you actually covered quite well, I can see Zero and Ichiru actually getting closer had Zero not devouring him. I dunno, I can sort of see the Edward and Alphonse (Fullmetal Alchemist) sibling relationship sort of thing working there, and I loved it. -heart- (- Since Failfiction doesn't do the 'heart' on its own)

I may have to delve into this threesome some more, so thank you for putting this up. You may have changed my OT3.

-Cookie-
Poptartz chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
This was absolutely ahmazing! I loved it! Much better then many VK fics I've read before. You're an excellent writter and I was actually very impressed with your story! :D
mangamichelle12 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Awesome
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I thought you did quite well with this story. The pairing of Yuuki with both Zero and Ichiru is one I wouldn't have thought of, since in my mind I always put Yuuki and Kaname together. It is good to look at the possibilities with a fresh pair of eyes though.

I liked her interaction with her father, you have them in a warm and easy relationship. I like the way you have him so non judgmental about the fact she has left Kaname, it makes him a very wise and loving sort of father.

Your lemon scene with them was quite well done with describing the physical aspect of things. Having Zero and Ichiru switch around and trade places back and forth while they pleasured Yuuki and her not quite sure which was which, was an unusual way to drive the action along and I think it worked quite well.

I would only add that you perhaps describe a little more in detail of how she felt emotionally as these loving things were done to her, not just the physical description.

I thought the ending lovely with Yuuki in the middle and each of the brothers resting their head on her shoulder, making a sort of Yuuki 'sandwich'. Nice idea and a nice soft finish. I think your idea and the action resulting there from was very good. Congratulations on your first VK story, a lovely start.
kyoko chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
damned, this is too hot to handle. But great, anyway.
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love it!
Cosmic-lover chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
*squeals* soooo very sweet :) I definitely liked this _
Fanfiction-DeleteThisAccount chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Wow, nice! YuukixZero is my favorite pairing and I'm really facinated by YuukixIchiru. For a first fanfic, this was amazing! Write more soon!