Reviews for The Triplets
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
This is kinda silly but nice. Thank god its short. It would have been a headache if there were more details. But it would also have been more interesting...oh well.
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
Love It.
sweet little cookie chapter 1 . 10/15/2016
I just wanted to say that this is one of the stories that actually got me started on fanfictions (that soon turned into an addiction) I didn't have an account then so I can't find lot of the stories I loved anymore. I was just browsing your account for some nice stories after reading a lot of your stuff, then I found this again! I just wanted ro say how much I really like your work . . . so . . . yeah -
TouchDouche chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
*Happy clapclap*
Nameless Angel 00 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I love this, it was really well thought out, and I love how it is a slight Xover with Wall Flower, I also believe Sunako and L would be a great pairing.
JimXian chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Loved how you used Sunako as L's girlfriend, had a laught about it...even more if there were to be a dialog between then :) great one-shot! Thanks
Starryknight0 chapter 1 . 1/23/2016
*hugs you* YASSSSSSSSS
lokithehotty chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
I love this! I wish it was longer
Psyka chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Awesome love it
Koven chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
I love this. I love it so much. I really, really wish there was more like it. Would puppy dog eyes work to make there more DN/HP? Can you see them? All of those puppy dog eyes and they're crying. Where's the picture attach-er? Noooo foiled again!
Oh Awesome One chapter 1 . 10/15/2015
I love the story! your an amazing writer!
TimeLordLucario chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
"... were confiscated by Harry. For safe keeping.
Duh"
This is epic!
The Power Of Names chapter 1 . 8/2/2015
To the sweet shop!

This was a fun story.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Nice! I liked it.
EveJHoang chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Oooooh, I absolutely loved the end... no, the entierity of this story. Thank you for writing it!