Reviews for Daily Challenges II: Swan Lodge
tds88 chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
SQUEAL...wow I'm not a squealer but I can't help it with this story. Its all so new and unique. I really love the simple differences in it.
bearygirl chapter 3 . 6/27/2011
Cant wait to read more.
jamiebaker68 chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Another great chapter,cant wait to read more.
Leigh Caulder chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
So intriguing. I can't wait to see what happens next. What all of Bella's powers are, and also the courtship of the two. I usually stear clear of vampire fics, don't care for them, but I have a feeling I will really like this one.
VWatt chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Really enjoying this new story! Thanks for sharing!
Mrs. Dimitri Belikova chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Great story, can't wait to read more!
Mireads chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Really great story line. Can't wait for the next update.
superfly99 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Love it! :) I can't wait to see where this goes.
chartwilightmom chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
oh fuck is right

keep it coming

very interesting storyline!
chartwilightmom chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
oh wow

so very interesting

love the mixed of supernatural

keep it coming

hope this helps you write more
coryoplayer chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Erica

Funny how the quick chapters that you writers turn around are just as spectacular as the ones that take a week.

I'm soooooooo loving this idea you've got going here Erica!

Cory
DICATAKADD chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Wow...this is terrific! I was catching up on my reading last night and read both chapters back to back. I love the concept because it is so different and new. This Bella is strong, smart and funny...and she has found her mate! Yay! I can't wait to read more, granted I have strange feeling things won't be that simple.

Thanks as always!
ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveC00kies chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Fuck indeed! Loved the chapter, can't wait for the rest!

Thanks for writing it
Cullenary chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
well-WOW-you jumped johnny on the spot on chptr 2! I barely said I'd love to read a part 2 when it showed up in my inbox! YAY YOU! Great job-I really have to say, this almost seems "non Twilight" which I absolutely LOVE. Like you could replace the people we all know with your very own origininal characters and I think It makes me love this even more...makes it more original and shows me your creative juices are flowing. maybe I am WAY off base but whatever the circumstances are...I adore you and your writing! Thanks so much for sharing!
carebear309 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
Loving it already. First 2 chaps have been great. Can't wait to read more :)
653 | « Prev Page 1 .. 31 38 39 40 41 42 43 .. Last Next »