Reviews for Lesson Learned
unknownly popular kid chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
much much much better i like this alot even the other part would have been better if the boys were kinder to draco after the whole the whole afair i actually like hermoines character a bit more after this:)
unknownly popular kid chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
that was really really harsh i almost cried i swear and i need my happy ending as well so i am gonna read this alt ending!
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
I put nocer...

I meant nicer! :D
WelcomeToTheTeaParty chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Aww! That's a nocer ending :)

Loved it! 3
Hi chapter 2 . 10/23/2011
Oh my gosh! You wrote "fights and bites"! I love that fic!
winglessheartscan'tfly chapter 2 . 7/10/2011
imean this as politely as possible ... the second chapter of tis is kinda a flop ... i love happy endings and all ... but this one seems rushed and a little too "halmark" and forced raer than written with actual emotion ... i do admire your work however and wish to see more of what i've come to see as your standard of writing :)
HoggyWarts chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
That was a pretty intense story. Oh Hermione, always to the rescue.
Aurora Fiore chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
*I was referring to my agreeing with Bigpervert just to be clear.
Aurora Fiore chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I agree with the previous reviewer.
AllyKat5'2 chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
I could've sworn I just submitted my review. Oh, well. Was just going to say that I loved it. Its not a fave threesome of mine but I do like it and this is my first fic with the time-turner twist added to it. I loved that. And awwwwww! Shy!Draco! I loved your Shy!Draco.

-Krissy.
Beizanten chapter 2 . 6/25/2011
This is so cute. The beginning was really heartbreaking! But I don't understand why harry would rape him if he love him. harry should be more ashame of what he plan to do!
Beizanten chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Very hot and dark. Ron and harry is so cruel. This is the first time I hated those two. Even draco doesn't deserve that.
Bigpervert chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
Even if Herimone changes the future, Harry and Ron are nothing but rapist.