Reviews for Stay Strong
Guest chapter 2 . 9/4/2013
I don't think I want any pairings with Robin in this. Really interesting so far!
Happyslappy5678 chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Fullmetal12 chapter 2 . 1/20/2013
you totaly should it should be kidflash :o)
Midnight1906 chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
_
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 2 . 4/21/2012
I love this please do contiue! … oh and the pairing i segest are robin and zatanna, robin and wally ( slash or bromamce your choice) robin and artemis ( again frendship or romance) and the rest just freand ship so...yea.
JakeFL chapter 2 . 10/3/2011
Well, if you're going to do a pair... now that we know she exists in the Earth-16 universe, Barbara Gordon is the only acceptable pair for Dick Grayson (except maybe Starfire, but since she's not in the show, I'd rather not go there - too Teen Titans).

Also, keep in mind Dick IS 13, and that means Babs probably is, too. Romance shouldn't be too big with them yet. They've only just started to notice the opposite sex. Mostly it's all crushes and first kisses right now.
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 1 . 8/8/2011
If I may amend my previous preference on the pairing of Robin than I would request that you do a friendship pairing with Superboy...
FC chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
If you're going to turn this fic into a yaoi fic, please give a warning.
Angelina Aintithenniel chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I really enjoyed this story. Please leave Robin unpaired, I like the friendship aspect of the YJ and the Dynamic Duo.
My Vantilene chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Pair Rob with Artemis. Pwease?
Agent Moonlight chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
If you mean romantic wise...unless it's Batgirl then NO! Now if it's friendishpy, I can deal with it.
KKCopper chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Nah, I mean, i've always like it when RObin Wally are friends but no bf/gf (or bf/bf PLEASE) for him I think, none of them are quite right for him~

Keep writing~

~KKCopper
KKCopper chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
AH i LOVE it so far!

Could u read my Young Justice story, too? I have 4 chapters adn I need some feedback to know if I should keep going~ Plz and thnx~

Keep writing~

~KKCopper
LostInMyMind98 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
THIS WAS PURE AWESOMENESS! I thought his parents die during their act? Eh whatever this was good too! I think Robin should be paired up. With who? I'm not sure really. I'm sure you'll come up with something though! Hope you update soon!

.Music.

Sage
SuperninjaX chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Er sorry my thing posted that before I could finish, I meant no pairings