Reviews for Prerogative of the Brave
Cure Blaze00 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
humerous stuff! i love you for precure cameos! also was subaru always so romantically retarded?
name chapter 7 . 5/13/2014
I enjoy it.
Gathering the Roses chapter 7 . 1/22/2014
What an awesome ending!
Gateman chapter 2 . 9/18/2013
I'm not sold on the pairing, but the story is alright I guess so I'll hold back on forming an opinion until things move along.

By the way, if you want to see a really well written drunk scene, look up Gordon R Dickson's "The Final Encyclopedia". It's a sci-fi novel that in it's first arc, has one of the most realistically written depiction of drunkenness I've ever seen. It's also a good book. Better than Dune 2 but not quite as good as Dune 1 or 3.

I bring it up because this chapter features Hollywood drunkenness.
KurayamiAtemdesEises72 chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Wow! What a touching story! Literally, one of the best fics I've ever read.
Alli Pop chapter 7 . 8/23/2013
When I stumbled across this I wasn't expecting to cry, omg. Heart breaking stuff before the end there...
MichelTestarossa chapter 7 . 6/26/2013
Thumbs, really, good job n.n
yurimylove chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
I luv happy yuri endings - especially when the happy yuri ending was hard fought and well deserved, as is the case here between Vivio and Hayate. This story is so good! Very well written, and makes you both laugh and cry. I heard that the Vivid manga is nothing but fluff and is wasting some good characters. They should use YOUR script instead xD
Tear of Light chapter 7 . 7/2/2012
Wow, this was such an awesome story. Humor, drama, angst, everything. I was honestly in tears reading this last chapter. Just wow. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story. This has truly been a treasure. I look forward to more stories like this one.
Spades chapter 7 . 6/25/2012
And finally this fic draws to a close.

It was a wonderful ride full of so many different emotions that were blended toghether so seamlessly, it leaves me breathless.

All the characters were perfectly in character which is diffcult for a fic focusing on a crack pairing. This couple wouldn't have been my cup of tea but your brilliant writing a d great execution has won me over.

I keenly await the next installment of your Hayate x Vivio files.
AyahDiamon chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
ASDHNASLK! AMG THAT ENDING! It made me shiver with delight and have a silly smile on my face while I was reading the last parts! Haha! Well done well done!

I can't say that this was a cliff hanger story since the ending was perfectly timed and written-BUT! It makes me want to read more about these two and find out what will happen to them nexttt How will the others react? AMG! How will Nanoha and Fate react?

But ahh Thank you for sharing this lovely story with us!
Syaoran Li Clow chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Sadly, my mind isn’t what it used to be and some facts from this story are kept from my recent memory, yet that didn’t stop me from enjoying the outcome of Vivio’s accretive approach to Hayate and finally getting a reply from her.

Watching them suffer all the doubts and fears that would bring begin together, I can understand why Hayate was the most terrified to admit defeat against that invisible foe that love is. I can’t blame her for let her past numb her judgment over if she deserved to be happy after the sacrifices her loved ones made for her to be the person she is today. From personal experience I can tell that sometimes we thought second chances aren’t meant for us, because we’re not worth of said chances, but who wrote that rule? Let the past be in the past and walk forward into the future, let your experience make the call and take a shot blindfold. Why do we fall? So we can learn to pick ourselves up. That’s the decision Hayate made over the bridge.

On the other hand, Vivio took the highest risk here for a tiny light of hope her heart told her to believe in. Throwing out everything she had, Vivio felt hopeless against the odds she had to face in order to reach for Hayate; her love was real, her feelings were real, likewise her fears and insecurities. You can’t harbor a ten-year-crush over someone without falling in love completely, a fact not everyone was willing to believe in the first place, but Vivio proved them wrong with all the courage she put over and over again, failed plan after failed plan, every strategy (sort of speak) she knew was put in practice to get a hold of that hand and said those three words that closed this story.

“I love you” has a powerful meaning when the situation calls for it, because if the time is right, its significance will rise to its true meaning. The main difference between “I like you” and “I love you” is that you know for sure with the second one your feelings are telling what your words can’t do. That moment will be engraved in your mind forever.

I’ve to thank you for putting a smile on my face with this chapter. Like I always say, it doesn’t matter how long it takes us to reach the goal, in the end nothing can beat the satisfaction we felt after knowing we did our best and the outcome was what we expected to be.

For now, you’re the only Nanoha-verse writer I’m following at the moment, after almost 7 years of reading story after story of Nanoha x Fate; I felt at easy with your proposal of Hayate and Vivio. For that, I’m very grateful.

Until the next project for these two.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 7 . 6/22/2012
Well, well, soldier...

Hoo-rrah! 1º review, btches!

Now, THIS...was...X3

And so, the time for our beloved crew to return home, to return to real life, has come, and Hayate and Vivio were both afraid of what lay next in line for them.

But now, Hayate and Vivio have made their choice...and it's...Wonderful. *A*

Vivio and Hayate will face obstacles after this, I'm sure. But I'm also pretty damn sure they WILL find a way. Love always does. X3

Mission Complete! Outstanding work, son!

Now, return to work for debrief and re-arm. We're not done yet! The end of one mission only means the beginning of the next!

The coffee is on me, though. (Salutes)

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
AyahDiamon chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
I've never expected I'd rather a crack pairing fic such as this, but here I am! And never did I regretted that decision!

This is such a lovely fanfic! So many twists and comedic events! Not to mention the problems as well! Ahhh First it's hard with just girl love problems, not it has age problems too! Stay strong girls!

P.S I REALLY LOVE THE CAMEOS! HAHA! xDD
BonesxBreak chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Wow, I can't believe you updated this so long ago and the website never notified me! *cries* D:

Anyway, you've really done an excellent job here, portraying both Vivo's and Hayate's feelings in a way that is realistic and believable despite the cracky nature of their relationship. I'm very much looking forward to the next chapter of this, if you ever get around to writing it. I know real life can keep you away from writing, and writer's block is a hell of a thing, so I wish you the best of luck for the future.