Reviews for Pokemon Darkling
iloveumbreon123 chapter 5 . 7/4/2014
Okay. Now that guy was creepy. But strangely, I want more about him. Bye!
iloveumbreon123 chapter 4 . 7/4/2014
This guy is either pure evil or just plain crazy.
iloveumbreon123 chapter 3 . 7/4/2014
Brock ALWAYS realizes a nurse joy is fake! This just doesn't make sense. Wonder what will happen next?
iloveumbreon123 chapter 2 . 7/4/2014
Hi again. I don't think the robot will fool Brock because fake nurse joys never fool him.
iloveumbreon123 chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Nice so far. The idea of the pokemon darling is great.
frostmoon13 chapter 3 . 4/18/2014
I have never heard the words 'nurse Joy' and 'evil triumph' in the same sentence.
I'm actually kinda surprised they didn't figure out that 'Nurse Joy' was a robot with the combination of Brock's odd behaviour and the fact that nurse joy mentioned that there were mostly robots around.
Anyways, good chapter. Can't wait to figure out what happens next!
frostmoon13 chapter 2 . 1/30/2014
Ha! This chapter reminded me of how much I like those two episodes of the S.S Anne!
*snorts* Team Rocket is so gullible. Honestly.
If all adults were like those three, I would fear for humanity. Half the population would be running around making fools of themselves, the other half would be at the bottom of their own pit traps! Hahaha!
A robotic nurse Joy... Uh oh. Look out, Brock. Or will his borderline-creepy liking for nurse Joy help him figure it out?
I'll read on to find out!
frostmoon13 chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Interesting! I've never read a Kanto fic with gene splicing before.
Just commenting on your comment about having the characters aging, good! I can't stand the fact that Ash doesn't age at all! (I mean, what are these people, immortal?)
I like how you said Misty and Ash were too stubborn to admit they enjoyed each other's company. They're both stubborn as oxen!
All around good first chapter, though!
FM13 v
J.C Jackals chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
Brock's Male Intuition comment made me laugh out loud, I like that. I can so see him reacting like that and not noticing his own off behavior.

Things just got really interesting. :)
J.C Jackals chapter 2 . 5/17/2013
I'd kind of be surprised if the Fake-Joy fooled Brock, but then again he tends to be made a fool of so I'll read more to find out.
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Well... to be perfectly honest, the descriptions of all the canon characters were long and difficult to read. Something shorter might have worked better. Any further critique will be held back, unless it's something you want.

I loved the Pokemon Darkling story, how dark, twisted and intriguing it sounded. I pondered pokemon breeding when I'm neck deep in a game- like, couldn't they breed pokemon into shiny forms? But whatever. I haven't finished any writing pokemon related in a very long time, and anything i think of is too over-complicated. :D

So! I will definitely get back to this soon. A few days, but I will eventually. :)
14shadowrose chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
This is soooo good! :D I love how the dialogue flows and you got the characters pretty spot on. Especially Team Rocket! You really made me giggle at their conversations :)

Just be careful not to drag on a description of a person and try to make each description unique. Don't repeat the way you describe or It could get a little repetitive. Also with flashbacks you don't have to put FLASHBACK in the beginning and ending of it. Try to make it flow a bit. Even just putting it into Italics will help make that transition.

I hope that helped a bit...I wasn't trying to flame it or anything. Just trying to help. Everyone can grow in writing by just listening to some other writers :)

Anyway I will keep reading! Its really interesting! :D
LadyVukavo chapter 3 . 10/12/2011
Hey there, Poke'mon Darkling is really turning out to be a great story, then again, I could tell from the first chapter that it would. It's really impressive _ It had a couple mistakes here and there but they are few and far between. You have some serious writing talent. LOL and though it's off topic of praising your work, that comment you made about Ash and the others hearing the Team Rocket saying for the umpteenth time had given me an urge to watch all the original episodes and actually count how many times they say it up to right before the Indigo Plateau lol I dunno if I actually will cause I'm currently going through the episodes of Poke'mon Diamond and Pearl for research, though reading how you wrote your story I don't think there's much point in bothering with mine. I realized there was a lot to writing a Poke'mon fanfic than I realized. I've been more focused on trying to remember details about the region and learning the different types of Poke'mon rather than paying attention to details such as exactly what they look like and how each Poke'mon speaks. Like I said, your writing skills and story telling are really impressive. Thanks a lot for the great story _
Rose1991 chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Haha, so I said I'd find some free time to read this, and I have finally found it. (Sorry, I was babysitting a lot this summer while up in Maine, and as soon as I got back home, my mom was rushing me around to make sure my sister and I had everything we needed for our new apartment, which is awesome!) Anyway, it's really good so far... but for some reason, my inner voice has adapted an australian accent while reading it (which kind of sounds like Crocodile Dundee for some bizarre reason). It's strange. XD haha. Anyway, I loved the intro and will review again once I've caught up! .
Blaze Productions chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
Hey. I actually read your story...

It's really great. I liked the first chapter and I might keep an eye out for the rest of your series.

Oh, and by the way, you didn't submit me a ranger... Digimon Lantern 1 recieved it. lol. However, if you have a chance, please feel free to read my story "Poke Rangers: Forever Red". It will deal with Red Rangers from the past 5 years and your character was in it. I had like 20 red rangers from various series. You should check it out. It's complete with 28 chapters. :) And your ranger, Shapp Edison, is in it!