Reviews for The Nine Possible Lives of Chuck and Sarah
baldcoder chapter 2 . 1/18
This is really great. I like it very much. It's too bad the other seven weren't posted.
baldcoder chapter 1 . 1/18
Great possibility! I almost forgot that it was only going to be a chapter long. I was rather disappointed when I reached the end, LOL.
uplink2 chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Just read this today for the first time. What a really great story. I know you no longer write Chuck FF but I'd love to see you come back and share your talent with us. That was really such a great chapter. Maybe someday you could give us another in this series. I know I'd love to read it.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
The sexual tension doesn't seem overdone considering that this actually IS an at-first-sight pair.
Mr. M.Parker chapter 2 . 9/20/2012
Super great story and the storyline and the storytelling who's amezing to.
jinxed97 chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Great chapter and story. Hope you continue. Thank you for writing.
coreymon77 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
well, it took me a while to get to this, but I finally did read it. Fantastic, truly fantastic. You captured everything perfectly, Chuck, Sarah, their relationship, everything. Honestly, I couldn't tell at all at what point you began to tire of it as the story never sagged for me at all.

That's a real shame that you're not writing for this fandom anymore. We will definitely miss you and will welcome you back with open arms should you ever decide to continue.

until next time,

coreymon77
Utuu chapter 2 . 4/29/2012
I'm very disappointed to see this story end, as I really enjoy the idea, and your execution is great. But, I hope your new work goes well.
ersk4 chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
GREAT chapter! I enjoyed it very much!
kryptonitepoison chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Please doin't stop writing chuck. You're to good at it if you do this site will miss you greatly.
TioPaco chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
I'm enjoying the nine lives so far. Chapter 2 better then 1 because Chuck and Sarah are equals, but I've got 7 to go.
Alivers chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
It's one of the greatest stories that I read. Altrough at first I didn't dig it, the story gradualy captured my interest with it many details, deep study of charcters feelings and toughts and by the end of it story left me completely speechlees and very emotional in most amazing way! I so much want that you continue this, because like Sarah tought it would be very interesting team dinamic. Overall there no words to describe how much I loved this story :)
PinkPowderpuff chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
This story is amazing, I’m almost sad that it is a one shot and I won’t get to see Chuck’s training and the evolution of their obvious chemistry, but it was so brilliantly done and finished at such a good place that I can’t help but be happy anyway.
Powerslide chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Yep write them all, I am glad that you continued to the Dinner.
lucky713 chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I love this!

Plus all the other plot bunnies . Write them all.