Reviews for Shinigan
Reichenfaust chapter 17 . 2/6
This is a fantastic idea of a story, and so are your challenges on your profile. I hope you are able to continue this in the future, as it will make a fantastic story once it truly begins to flourish.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 17 . 1/22
"I'm hoping to release the next few more quickly," huh? Oops. ;P

The fact that there isn't -more- of it aside, I think this is a pretty satisfying point for a break in the incoming chapters. Nice, satisfying conclusion to the Neji fight, and everyone we really care about is healthy and ready to fight off the imminent invasion.

I am a little worried, having read the story in one go, about how frequently Naruto is drawing on the Kyuubi's power. I mean, if he didn't, the MEoDP wouldn't come into play much, but it still feels like the slowly closing jaws of a trap. The 'rules' you have listed in your profile only make that conclusion feel more tangible.

The Sasuke fight is something I'm really looking forward to. I can't wait to see what he's picked up after a month of training with Kakashi.
Gearniac chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I found it funny that fandom continued to use non-existence faction like Civilian Council just to torture Naruto.

Killing Naruto is the worst idea they could have thought. If they have Seal Master like Minato or Jiraiya, then it is one thing. However without them to kill Naruto and lost their Jinchuurikki which preserved the balance between the village.

That's definitely not a good idea.

Sorry, this is not insult
Gearniac chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
Why Naruto is so polite?

He normally use -chan like Hokage jii-chan or Nee-chan more than Oji-san or Medic-san.
euroteres chapter 17 . 11/24/2014
Damn, I hope you pick this up again eventually. It's been really damn good so far.
Benji-C chapter 16 . 10/14/2014
Really? Just because Neji has a bit of a sob story he gets off from trying to kill someone who had nothing to do with it? Fuck you. I was so happy that a story was finally going to have Neji get some just desserts but now... I'm done with it.
Benji-C chapter 14 . 10/14/2014
You know I really don't get it. Any story involving the chunin exams no matter how different always has Hinata fight Neji. Can you tell me why? If not can you tell me why you chose this fight when all your other fights so far have been different?
BentShuriken chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Wow that was really good. It felt like it could be a oneshot. It did a good job of keeping interest the whole way through.
Tho a bulb chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
Yes, but what if even kishimoto writes naruto fan fiction?
emmacat1234 chapter 10 . 7/12/2014
I have read hundreds of chuunin exam fics and that scene is the best one I've ever read. Clever, unique, funny, and interesting. Major kudos
Lucy's Echos chapter 17 . 5/25/2014
I found this, when I was reading Third Fang's "Yet again, with a little extra help" it was in one of the author's notes, and I really loved reading this and I really hope that you pick this up again and continue writing, this is just to awesome to be let unfinished. Also I would love to see the fall out from what Naruto did to Neji's seal.
Hikari Nova chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
nidaime Tobirama Senju is the maker and user of the Kokuangyo no jutsu
Scott Peimann chapter 17 . 3/30/2014
Alethiophile,

Ignoring a few errors that I am not certain are actually errors, I really enjoy this story!

Thank you for sharing it with us.

Scott
Samuez chapter 17 . 3/27/2014
A bit too long of a chapter for a single fight scene...
greymouser chapter 17 . 3/15/2014
This is such an awesome fanfic! I hope that you continue this in the future.