Reviews for Shinigan
Gardevoir687 chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
Interesting twist to the Naruto/Neji fight. I like it. Props for a third time! It's a shame you didn't write more of this. :(
Gardevoir687 chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
Never seen that done with the curse seal before either. Props again!
Gardevoir687 chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
That's a beautiful idea! I'd never thought about how the proctors all knew, and that has certainly never been done before. Props! Well done! :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Ch 7

Close to clone NUKE POWER. Or size of Snorlax from Pokemon in the description of the explosive technique .
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Ugh, the 'October 10th Festival, Drunk Shinobi attempt to Kill Naruto' cliche. I'll keep reading because some of the reviews have interested me, but having that into is an easy way to make a lot of potential readers turn away.
Ryuu842 chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
Yeah, but if you never really use his eyes it also makes having them pointless and BORING for the people reading the story because of this new, strange power. It really makes no sense that you barely use his eyes, but are supposedly making a story around them. Plus, since the first couple chapters, you barely mention them except to say "he sees the lines". So WHAT? How can he use them? Is there really any positives to this power? You ignored all the rules of a good bloodline/Kyuubi ability story. If your not going to use the ability you put in the story, then get rid of it!
KitsuneTails25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Is this from Third Fang's idea? I think he mentioned this idea and sort of challenged if anyone can use it... something about lines of death perception or closer?

So anyways, I'm glad that I found another really good author!
dan chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
noooooooooo I need to know more!
Minalumos chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
...this cliffhanger is evil. i just found this story 3 days ago and im sad to reach this chapter, i need more lol.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Nooooooo!Why did the fanfic have to be discontinued.
onceuponananimeaddict chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This reminded me of Shingetsutan Tsukihime in a way, with the lines and all. Maa, please update soon!
Reviewer of the West chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
Great story. Please continue.
Bedlamite chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
I really like the story! Your first part of the exam is the most interesting that I've read. Plus, your story has a lot of intriguing ideas, even if the application of some are predictable. I also like that Sasuke isn't "bad," Kakashi is a decent teacher, and Sakura is more than a fangirl. I like the growth of team 7. Overall, it's a very good read. :)
Lliono chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
I take back what i said in my review of chapter 11, this will be rather interesting. Thank you
Lliono chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
I like this story and the idea of the lines, but the end of this chapter was a little too canonish for me. So, orochimaru thought naruto was interesting, why not give him the seal? Or both? Hope you will stray a little more from canon, otherwise it is all really good