Reviews for Shinigan
OmegaUltima chapter 17 . 4/5
I really, really hope you come back eventually; you left off at a point that leaves so much hanging...and you're not even updating on AO3, either...
BaberKhan chapter 8 . 4/2
And until this chapter (eight), Natuto freaking ignores the eye ability. Never uses it. Never! Why?!
BaberKhan chapter 8 . 4/2
I’m on chapter 8, and despite the AU elements in the story, it is going the same as the canon: Mizuku and the Forbidden Scroll; Kalashi and the Bell Test; Wave Arc (with the EXACT same monologue). Now, Naruto finds out that it is Haku that pincushioned Sasuke. And Haku starts the freaking precious person monologue -.-“
maybealis chapter 1 . 12/12/2017
Honestly... wow. Wow. WOW. I am in ~love~ with the plot for this story, and with the slightly different characters. I love it. I absolutely love it. And you probably won't update again, bit who cares! I'm following anyways.
HyperA1985 chapter 17 . 8/11/2017
I am looking forward to chapter 18 and I hope Naruto's Shinigan evolves.
Gardevoir687 chapter 17 . 12/14/2016
Interesting twist to the Naruto/Neji fight. I like it. Props for a third time! It's a shame you didn't write more of this. :(
Gardevoir687 chapter 13 . 12/14/2016
Never seen that done with the curse seal before either. Props again!
Gardevoir687 chapter 10 . 12/14/2016
That's a beautiful idea! I'd never thought about how the proctors all knew, and that has certainly never been done before. Props! Well done! :)
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/22/2016
Ch 7

Close to clone NUKE POWER. Or size of Snorlax from Pokemon in the description of the explosive technique .
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 5/15/2016
Ugh, the 'October 10th Festival, Drunk Shinobi attempt to Kill Naruto' cliche. I'll keep reading because some of the reviews have interested me, but having that into is an easy way to make a lot of potential readers turn away.
Ryuu842 chapter 9 . 2/18/2016
Yeah, but if you never really use his eyes it also makes having them pointless and BORING for the people reading the story because of this new, strange power. It really makes no sense that you barely use his eyes, but are supposedly making a story around them. Plus, since the first couple chapters, you barely mention them except to say "he sees the lines". So WHAT? How can he use them? Is there really any positives to this power? You ignored all the rules of a good bloodline/Kyuubi ability story. If your not going to use the ability you put in the story, then get rid of it!
KitsuneTails25 chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Is this from Third Fang's idea? I think he mentioned this idea and sort of challenged if anyone can use it... something about lines of death perception or closer?

So anyways, I'm glad that I found another really good author!
dan chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
noooooooooo I need to know more!
Minalumos chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
...this cliffhanger is evil. i just found this story 3 days ago and im sad to reach this chapter, i need more lol.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Nooooooo!Why did the fanfic have to be discontinued.