Reviews for Shinigan
ivanganev1992 chapter 7 . 6/22
Ch 7

Close to clone NUKE POWER. Or size of Snorlax from Pokemon in the description of the explosive technique .
ObsessivelyObsessiveObsession chapter 1 . 5/15
Ugh, the 'October 10th Festival, Drunk Shinobi attempt to Kill Naruto' cliche. I'll keep reading because some of the reviews have interested me, but having that into is an easy way to make a lot of potential readers turn away.
Ryuu842 chapter 9 . 2/18
Yeah, but if you never really use his eyes it also makes having them pointless and BORING for the people reading the story because of this new, strange power. It really makes no sense that you barely use his eyes, but are supposedly making a story around them. Plus, since the first couple chapters, you barely mention them except to say "he sees the lines". So WHAT? How can he use them? Is there really any positives to this power? You ignored all the rules of a good bloodline/Kyuubi ability story. If your not going to use the ability you put in the story, then get rid of it!
KitsuneTails25 chapter 1 . 1/9
Is this from Third Fang's idea? I think he mentioned this idea and sort of challenged if anyone can use it... something about lines of death perception or closer?

So anyways, I'm glad that I found another really good author!
dan chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
noooooooooo I need to know more!
Minalumos chapter 17 . 11/7/2015
...this cliffhanger is evil. i just found this story 3 days ago and im sad to reach this chapter, i need more lol.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/6/2015
Nooooooo!Why did the fanfic have to be discontinued.
onceuponananimeaddict chapter 1 . 10/24/2015
This reminded me of Shingetsutan Tsukihime in a way, with the lines and all. Maa, please update soon!
Reviewer of the West chapter 17 . 5/8/2015
Great story. Please continue.
Bedlamite chapter 17 . 4/16/2015
I really like the story! Your first part of the exam is the most interesting that I've read. Plus, your story has a lot of intriguing ideas, even if the application of some are predictable. I also like that Sasuke isn't "bad," Kakashi is a decent teacher, and Sakura is more than a fangirl. I like the growth of team 7. Overall, it's a very good read. :)
Lliono chapter 13 . 4/15/2015
I take back what i said in my review of chapter 11, this will be rather interesting. Thank you
Lliono chapter 11 . 4/14/2015
I like this story and the idea of the lines, but the end of this chapter was a little too canonish for me. So, orochimaru thought naruto was interesting, why not give him the seal? Or both? Hope you will stray a little more from canon, otherwise it is all really good
Reichenfaust chapter 17 . 2/6/2015
This is a fantastic idea of a story, and so are your challenges on your profile. I hope you are able to continue this in the future, as it will make a fantastic story once it truly begins to flourish.
Lionhead Bookends chapter 17 . 1/22/2015
"I'm hoping to release the next few more quickly," huh? Oops. ;P

The fact that there isn't -more- of it aside, I think this is a pretty satisfying point for a break in the incoming chapters. Nice, satisfying conclusion to the Neji fight, and everyone we really care about is healthy and ready to fight off the imminent invasion.

I am a little worried, having read the story in one go, about how frequently Naruto is drawing on the Kyuubi's power. I mean, if he didn't, the MEoDP wouldn't come into play much, but it still feels like the slowly closing jaws of a trap. The 'rules' you have listed in your profile only make that conclusion feel more tangible.

The Sasuke fight is something I'm really looking forward to. I can't wait to see what he's picked up after a month of training with Kakashi.
Kotomine 'The God' Shirou chapter 2 . 11/26/2014
I found it funny that fandom continued to use non-existence faction like Civilian Council just to torture Naruto.

Killing Naruto is the worst idea they could have thought. If they have Seal Master like Minato or Jiraiya, then it is one thing. However without them to kill Naruto and lost their Jinchuurikki which preserved the balance between the village.

That's definitely not a good idea.

Sorry, this is not insult