Reviews for Birth Of A Savior
FanBooooiiii chapter 5 . 3/26
Could you do an update on your comming chapters and when they will be realesed?
Astroman1000 chapter 5 . 3/1
Hohohohohohohohoho this is very entertaining. Never expected such a thing but hey as long as it's hot and I try and ignore the more than disturbing age gaps I'll get into it.
Can't wait til the next chapter
Thx ;)
Seikishi-Kenshi chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
Continue...?... good chapter. Tsunade in the harem! Yes yes... xD
FLYING THUNDER GOD 30 chapter 5 . 11/23/2015
Continue man this story is good as hell and I hate you very much for leaving us at a cliff hanger update please
Guest chapter 3 . 8/30/2015
Holy spirit of the intended recipient you should be in a GOD OF NARUTO FANFIC praz some finily made a decision about my favorite list
Hana

YOOOOOOOUUUUUU ROOOOOOOXCCCK
Jyuubi no Naruto chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Awesome story
DesertxFox chapter 5 . 8/10/2015
Amazing cant wait for the next chapter and that ending god i hate u keep up the good work
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 8/4/2015
great story, CONGRATULTIONS!
insanemaelstorm chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Nice chapter. Lol yugito and samui. Damn that strip poker. Can't wait for more
Naruto Loves FemKyuubi chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Hey It's Me Sasha Naruto/Naruto Loves FemKyuubi!:) My Dear Dragoon Of Darkness!:3

How!:3Are!:3You!:) My Dear?:)

"Blushes And Smiles Shyly And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly"U-um...Here!:3Is!:3My Review!:3For!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Birth Of A Savior Story!:) And I Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Like!:3 And Love!:3 And Adore!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Birth Of A Savior Story!:) And"Nods Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You And I Hugs You Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly And Points At Your Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Birth Of A Savior Story"M-mhm...Y-yeah!:) I Do!:3 Really Really And Truly Always!:3 And Anytime!:3 And Forever!:3 And Eternally!:3 And Beyond Time Itself!:3 And Beyond Eternity!:3I Enjoy!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Birth Of A Savior Story!:) (Konoha-Shithole-Hell-On-Earth's Freaks-Things(Hyuuga-Freaks-Things And Other Freaks-Things)And Assholes Are Going To Explode When They(Freaks-Things(Hyuuga-Freaks-Things And Other Freaks-Things)And Assholes)Heard That Our Perfect And Sweet And Lovely Naruto Is Married To Kumo Shinobi)And"Smiles Happily And Warmly And Sweetly And Softly And Kindly And Lovingly At You"T-thank You Thank You!:) Soo Much For!:3Making!:3Your!:) Perfect!:3 And Sweet!:3 And Lovely!:3 Birth Of A Savior Story!:) And For!:3Everything!:3And Anything!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3My Dear Beloved Friend!:3

And Soo...What!:3Do!:3You!:) Think!:3And Have!:3Fun!:3And Enjoy!:3My Friend!:3

Thank You!:)

Please Send Me A Message!:3

;)

:D
Unnatural Reader chapter 5 . 7/30/2015
Very nice
I like the poker match going on as well as meeting newer people
Continue
Spidey2 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Awesome chapter! Keep going!
CreedRazerReaper chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
Its funny cuz from how tsunade looked when she was younger samui was stilled more developed. I refer to the moment when nawaki is first introduced and tsunade is wearing the red shirt.
snake1980 chapter 5 . 7/29/2015
nooo u had to stop the chapter there didn't u. sigh but anyways still great job on the new chapter. like the part were tsunade gets piss about sasumi chest. guess I have to wait and see what u do in the next chapter.
Spidey2 chapter 4 . 6/9/2015