Reviews for Jim Jack and Jose
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
It's soo sad
Alyx Leon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
amazing. I only recently got into this pairing after stumbling upon some other fics and I this was just wonderfully written as well as just amazing :) I love the way you described both men and how John views his son...

I'm gonna be honest I'm still a bit reserved in liking this pairing but your fic has definitely made me a bit more proud to like this pairing.
dadou chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
WOW. I really liked it! I loved that there was such psychollogical insight so well portrayed and worked... It was really intense, like OMG wow. I wish there was more of your style of writing in my favorite fandom !(HxH, know it?) ;( I truly liked it!

is it one shot or you plan to continue?

PLEASE DO!

I would only suggest you to use more spacings so that there aren't huge chunks of paragraphs when reading. However maybe that's your style and if so,forget it :P

Congratz!
melitta4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great story. I like the idea that John doesn't feel guilty about his relationship but feel guilty of leaving his son alone.

Thanks for sharing,
speciallaura chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very nice indepth look into John's mind. I liked it a lot tho it is kinda sad, I'm a happy ending kinda girl.
Luvnthis chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really loved this one shot. I love a good John dominating Dean story. I hope that you write a full John/Dean story one day. I would definitely read it. Of course one shots are hot and great too. I look forward to more.
lycanus1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I've always been a strictly John/Dean girl & this certainly didn't disappoint. Loved the voice you gave John here. It was him to his very core.

This was so very, VERY good. Please write more John/Dean, 'cause I'd definitely read it.
Shinobu Yami chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love these two together ... Drink too much and guilty sex sessions work so well with them ...

I was longing to read a daddycest.

Write more!