Reviews for Jim Jack and Jose
AkiyaRaeXVI chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
Oh wow!
Niisan I know you wrote this a few years ago but I needed a different author from the ones I usually read and you did NOT disappoint.

Your English has improved vastly between here and now. But even here you have sown the seeds to greatness as far as your writing skills go. You should be proud of this piece.

I am not all that familiar with Supernatural so I cannot comment like I usually would whether or not the characters are in character but the story has a rhythmic flow to it so they are characterised in such a way that they work for this particular fic.

Five stars for sure!
WolfieTurtle chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
When I first started reading this I was a little "John and Dean, really? I don't know about that..." But you made it work, you did a bloody fantastic job. I'm a big Supernatural fan and I applaud you.
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
It's soo sad
Alyx Leon chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
amazing. I only recently got into this pairing after stumbling upon some other fics and I this was just wonderfully written as well as just amazing :) I love the way you described both men and how John views his son...

I'm gonna be honest I'm still a bit reserved in liking this pairing but your fic has definitely made me a bit more proud to like this pairing.
dadou chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
WOW. I really liked it! I loved that there was such psychollogical insight so well portrayed and worked... It was really intense, like OMG wow. I wish there was more of your style of writing in my favorite fandom !(HxH, know it?) ;( I truly liked it!

is it one shot or you plan to continue?

I would only suggest you to use more spacings so that there aren't huge chunks of paragraphs when reading. However maybe that's your style and if so,forget it :P

melitta4ever chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
Great story. I like the idea that John doesn't feel guilty about his relationship but feel guilty of leaving his son alone.

Thanks for sharing,
speciallaura chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Very nice indepth look into John's mind. I liked it a lot tho it is kinda sad, I'm a happy ending kinda girl.
Luvnthis chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
I really loved this one shot. I love a good John dominating Dean story. I hope that you write a full John/Dean story one day. I would definitely read it. Of course one shots are hot and great too. I look forward to more.
lycanus1 chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I've always been a strictly John/Dean girl & this certainly didn't disappoint. Loved the voice you gave John here. It was him to his very core.

This was so very, VERY good. Please write more John/Dean, 'cause I'd definitely read it.
Shinobu Yami chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I love these two together ... Drink too much and guilty sex sessions work so well with them ...

I was longing to read a daddycest.

Write more!