Reviews for Dedication Through Light And Darkness
JWang chapter 23 . 7/17
cool, awesome
This was great! I haven't even read the Dresden files and it was still great. Thank you so much for your writing!
Zane Tribal Tyne Alexandros chapter 3 . 6/11/2015
It was the transition period between the new and old kingdoms.
Inuyashagirl7692 chapter 3 . 2/19/2015
Interesting. This really feels strongest when you speak through Dresden.
Zhor chapter 23 . 12/23/2014
Incredible story.
I definitely enjoyed it.
Sin of the Fallen chapter 23 . 9/23/2014
Very good story. Thank goodness it was on TvTropes or I'd never have found it.
Kaleidoscopenigma chapter 9 . 7/5/2014
How about a gx dresden files crossover with Matthew at the American dueling school.
TooLazy to login chapter 3 . 3/11/2014
I just have to stop for a second, because as a history major this makes me really happy - first that you used 'Khemet' which is AWESOME because I feel like it should be more well-known that 'Egypt' is the Greek word for the country, not their own - and also because of your research behind the 3,000 years part, and not just because it's what the sub says.

Alright, rant over, going back to reading this pretty ace story.

Happyfish chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
This is a really good and enjoyable story/
starwars05 chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
This be awesome lol
Planning anything more like this?
The Weird Someone chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I have to say that I absolutely love the opening to the chapter.
Wing Zero Alchemist chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
I fear that you severely underestimate the magic of the wizards in the Dresden-verse. Having the Dark Magician effortlessly take down Harry? That's a huge stretch. But having a Valkyrie being wary of Seto Kaiba? That's just ridiculous. Also compared to the Outsiders that The Gatekeeper is constantly fighting with Mab's army, all of the Duel Monsters are practically harmless. Even the Egyptian Gods. I'm sorry, I can't continue to read something so outrageous.
Naosj chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
The appeal of "Dresden Files" goes down a lot when you are not focused on a single protagonist and the reader knows a majority of the mystery already, given were all probably familiar with the background of "Yugi Oh."
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 23 . 11/20/2012
*cackles* Wow, what a ride! Nicely done!
esama chapter 23 . 11/17/2012
That was amazing. Thank you so much for sharing this story.