Reviews for The Gift
tsevca chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
well, not bad, but it needs something. medieval substance to keep body parts from rotting is only tar. its used here as well. if the hads were in containers of tar, it wouldnt be seen. and sansa never calls hound sandor, because thats very familiar. even at the beginning of 20th century using first names was only for close friends and close relatives. you can see, its kept here (in the original version). if he was a knight, ser sandor would go, but sandor is practicly impossible for them since sansa is many, many levels higher in aristocratic society than him.
BehbaLovesTea chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
D:
Yellow22 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
It would not be surprising if Joffrey actually did this to Sansa. And that is why this is such a good story. The grammar could use some polishing, but the story's good!
mobilereview chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I hate sansa she was so annoying but in the last episode..she's my hero! Is this a one-shot? If not please continue! :-)
mobilereview chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
MajoringinFandoms chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I intensely disliked her in the beginning, now she and her sister are my favorites. :)
Perfectly English chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Phwoar pretty gruesome. You hate Sansa at the start of the series but by the end you can't help but feel sympathetic
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Good story... but one little note. Joffrey did give Sansa a gift before, he gave her a necklace to make up for being mean to her since Naomi attacked him. Otherwise, great job.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
Woah that is crazy, yet so very like Joffery. I can't believe Sansa is alone there with that wretched pretender. Awesome writing and I hope to see more in the future.

Rolletti
Firefly-class chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I Truly hope Joffery dies a horrible death for what he did to Ned stark!
Beautiful Delirium chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Pardon my french, but. . . JOFFREY IS SUCH A LITTLE DOUCHE MONKEY! IF I COULD KILL HIM, I TOTTALY WOULD! Good story by the way, it merely fans the flames of my hatred for Joffrey.