Reviews for Jumping Currents
Kirja chapter 28 . 8/31
Hey, this story is awesome. Like so awesome. I love how you slowly but surely described her sickness and what it does to them both. Also their attitude all the time :D
Their emotion changes are so crazy realistic. Hey please update, even though it seems to have been a while. You do so great in writing in character, as well as bringing them to a different point so awesomely slowly! You really are a gifted writer...
Please continue and dont abandon this story!
Kirja
LostInAWrittenWorld chapter 3 . 7/9/2014
I love this story! I loved Griffin's character and really like how you've written him. You've really captured his character (the perfect amount of snark, sass, and jerk-ery.) It's so in character! (I started reading this story about five minutes after finishing the movie (for the multiple time) and you've really written him as he is.

I do have one *tiny* comment, just a little thing I noticed. In the beginning of the third chapter (which I am currently on,) the sixth sentence down, you write "wishing that Griffin", whereas you don't actually let her know his name till much later in the chapter. Just a little thing I noticed!

I'm really enjoying your story so far though! I really like your OC, which is really impressive! Most OCs are pretty awful and mary sue-ridden, and you have written a really interesting character! I look really forward to continuing to read and find out what happens!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/3/2014
Soo happy you updated, LOVE this chapter!
thenerdnextdoor chapter 28 . 6/30/2014
So glad you updated! I don't know how many times i've told you that i absolutely adore the way you write, but I don't really care because damn it's good! You are too fabulous. Seriously.
Grade.A.Gen chapter 28 . 6/27/2014
YAY! Update! Wham bam thank you ma'am, so happy they finally seem to be for real FOR REAL together! Nice job, as usual, and keep it up!
Mary2397 chapter 28 . 6/26/2014
Yay! So happy you updated! The story is well written and I hope you update soon!

-Love & Rocket, XOXO
RaphSieg007 chapter 27 . 5/28/2014
Holy fudge-nuggets. I just read through the whole story, and although I don't generally read the stories that involve OCs, this was amazing! Thank you for writing this - it's completely made my day!
Misslouise98 chapter 27 . 3/22/2014
Wow please update soon! I will love you forever ️️️️️ Hahaha this is an amazing story and I really can't wait for you to finish it :)
Spirited Mare chapter 27 . 2/21/2014
WOW your story is amazing! I stumbled across it and I'm so glad I did because it's brilliant. I always loved Griffin in the film, I thought his personality was really interesting, and you've captured him so well here. Emily is an awesome charcter with so much depth, I wish I could write an original charcter as good as her!

Better still, your plot is original and interesting, and so far has had me on the edge of my feet. Your writing style has been consistently brilliant throught, but somehow has gotten wen better a the story has progressed.

I hope you update this story soon because it's awesome, an by far the best 'Jumper' fic I've read!
basscymru chapter 27 . 2/17/2014
I love you SO much. I can't deal with its awesomeness right now, so I'm just leaving a short review. But you'd better update soon, or I will find you, and I will kill you. I swear, I've read this fanfic six or seven times.
VeryaTirananniel chapter 27 . 1/29/2014
And I'm caught up again! Hooray! Haha
Go on and upload the next chapter as soon as you think it's ready- I'm sure I speak for many of us when I say we're looking forward to it! :)
Guest chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
Amazing chapter as usual, I'm really happy you updated and was very excited when I got the email, I really like where this story is going! Looking forward to the next chapter :)
thenerdnextdoor chapter 27 . 1/26/2014
As always, your chapters are so worth the wait! Glad to see that you've come back to the story, I know how hard it can be to break through writer's block, and you've done a great job. Did not see that plot twist coming even in the slightest! And i still adore your portrayal of Griffin and the relationship between the two. Sad that it's gonna finish soon!
Strike OOO chapter 26 . 11/30/2013
OH MY FREAKING GOSH! I absolutely love this story. Your characterization of Griffin is dead on. And I love the way you write. It's just so amazing I might cry. Update soooon please?
Guest chapter 26 . 10/2/2013
Can you please update soon I love this story :) good job!