Reviews for RED NINJA: Start Of Love
Tsamoka chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
Hmm...too short, too abrupt, skips over the entire game, no explanation given for Shinji's arrival, no tie-ins to Neon-Genesis, ends with unoriginal generic "happily ever after" without a proper epilog, needs to be continued or given a sequel, writing is slightly unrealistic. Kurenai and Shinji should not be written as "sex-god" type characters, and Kurenai only has large, exposed breasts on the game cover. (an obvious and tasteless marketing ploy) In-game her chest is smaller and fully covered.

Final evaluation: 4 out of 10. I would encourage you to rewrite this and try to better capture the spirit and essence of Red Ninja.

Other than that, a fairly good story. Just needs some adjusting before it can be considered ready. Please continue writing and do not give up. I will be waiting to see more of your work.
Richy1991 chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
very good story
Nephilim chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
the stories all right I wish you had elaborated more on the fight with the black lizard clan.
Passby chapter 1 . 9/10/2011
Man you need to finish your stories you have so many unfinished stories why did you wright so many if your not going to finish em
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Excellent job my friend. I can completely agree with you about Kurenai, you don't often see a ninja as sexy as her. The fic was great and the lemon as well. Keep up the great work and update soon, ja ne.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Great stuff. Always look forward to your stories. Keep it up.
Cylon One chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Never played Red Ninja but it sounds cool as well as that particular game-world being one that Shinji lives his new life in as well as with its female ninja hero.

Enjoyed it.
ReisFriend chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
If I have to say something about this, then I say that it's an above average one-shot love story between warriors of different training. Enjoyable to read and the sex scene was quite fun to read how it was their first time and they enjoyed it so much. And it was nice to see something new from you for a change.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Nice story here, and really enjoyed how it worked out, and agree that Red Ninja's Kurenai is one of the sexier ones out there, though I still like the Kurenai from Naruto as my number one ninja gal.
inuboy86 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I loved this and as always awesome Lemons I look forward to more story update and postings, but I'll vote for more updates since you have so many stories.