Reviews for You Make Me
SweetScarlett97 chapter 15 . 10/13/2011
Oh my God! :D A breath-taking fic, that was not once short of amazing. So many emotions, I truely felt as though I was right there watching. Everything, every single thing about this fic is brilliant. I loved Carole's speech the most, I think. I never thought about what happened after Finn left, and you're description not only makes sense, but is very emotional and developed. You've left me breathless and smiling. Nicely done. _

-Nic
bluecharlotte chapter 15 . 9/18/2011
This is an amazing, and I repeat, AMAZING, story. I read it all the way through without stopping, it's just perfect. I can't wait to read Late Night Phone Calls, lol xD You're a very talented writer, and your characterizations of Blaine and Kurt seem just spot on to me. Those and of course the other characters. But your portrayal of the couple is just so heartfelt and _real_, it's unbelievable. Wonderful job, and thanks for putting it up on here for us to read :)
llamagrl chapter 15 . 7/19/2011
great story about acceptance!
sharion69 chapter 14 . 7/14/2011
cant wait to read more
GaaraLover1298 chapter 15 . 7/11/2011
This was amazing xD
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 15 . 7/8/2011
Whoo! EXCELLENT story!

Thoughts Of A Fallen Angel:3
Ra4chel-the 4 is silent chapter 2 . 7/4/2011
Loving this so far. Can't wait to keep reading.
AliceRosalie chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
I completely agree with the actions you had Kurt take; it seems very like him to be more forgiving than he once would have been. This story was amazing, I really have nothing bad to say about it (which makes this a horrible review, I know), and I look forward to your future works :) (And I finally remembered to log in. The other reviews by Alice Rosalie were me being lazy:) )
MysteriousPerson101 chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
This was cute :) Can't wait to read the sequel!
Windrider1967 chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
I don't think Kurt is out of character at all. He has softened ALOT at this point. The one thing that I do feel that he would have said - and I am by no means sniping here - is to tell Mr Anderson that if he is willing to take the chance to get to know Kurt he also needs to take the chance to get to know his own son as well.

I just think that Kurt would stand up for Blaine before he would stand up for himself. Mr Anderson "liking" him is less important to Kurt than Blaine's relationship with his father, at least the way I see him

Well dont and I look forward to the continuation - especially the fun parts ... Nightmares, really? LOL
MrsTColfer chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Mr. Anderson trying to understand is a nice way to end :)

AND AGKUBV;BUBAUIVBJXCWD! This story leading to Late Night Phone Calls!

I LOVE YOUR WORK 3

*becomes Fangirl goo*
Nine-Step Waltz chapter 15 . 7/4/2011
Okay, in chapter 14 I just want to inform you that I was verbally saying "Fuck yeah, Carole!" while I read it. Now on to this chapter...

I'm not going to lie, I m a horrible person and was looking forward to more of a conflict in the conversation on the Anderson's part before he was so ready to try and accept "those kinds of people", but that's not to say I didn't awe and gush over sweet!mature!I-know-I-can-be-a-sterotypical-fabulous-diva-but-that's-not-all-by-far!Kurt in the end. Also, I just had a conversation over Kurt changing over time like you mentioned in your closing note. I love that he's becoming more comfortable/realizing he has to accept people to be accepted type of person. Oh, and I didn’t catch anything in the way of grammatical errors.

All in all I think this was an extremely sweet way to end the story even with Blaine being a pervert, a sweet one, but still a pervert in the end and I'll be keeping an eye out for your Phone Calls.~*
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
ohhh..I would LOVE for Kurt to completely bitch out Blaine's dad...XDDD
JessTheGeek chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
I need more! This story is absolutely fantastic, I read it all in one go and then was saddened there wasn't more! You have to update soon! I need you to! :P
Windrider1967 chapter 14 . 7/4/2011
Yikes ... this is not gonna be good. Mr Anderson had better grovel and beg and apologize out the ass cause Kurt is about to shoot him down.

One thing I would have loved to see is Carole defend Blaine the way she defended Kurt. "How can you defend a boy that isn;t even yours?" "The same way that I can sit here and defend yours, because from what I have seen Blaine is the most caring and loving young man I have ever met, aside from Kurt"
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »