Reviews for I want to make you move
KJ chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
I never leave reviews anymore (after years of reading and writing fanfiction off and on, shame on me), in fact I don't believe I've left one in over a year. But I had to let you know that this was perfect and beautiful and just... everything I wanted there to be. I admit I blazed through the show because I wanted to see if anyone else saw the possible beauty of this pairing, and you've created *this*. The show itself is magical in all ways, and this was on par with it. Your mastery of language pulled at my heartstrings.
ChoqueFrontal chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Amazing work.

This was so profound, so moving, so touching.. The descriptions of their feelings, the words used to say what they want to say, everything was perfectly chosen! I'm really amazed by this fic, seriously.

Very good work.
sharmini chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
For the life of me, I have never thought of this pairing before. Merlin/ Gwaine had the obvious chemistry, Arthur/ Gwaine had the perfect physical (for me) match. But Lancelot/ Gwaine...wow. This works for me. Excellent.
lem chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
this story is absolutely brilliant - I love your writing style and throughout this deeply connected with Gwaine and I love that it's his point of view and not Lancelot's - and the way you made Merlin completely perfect, I love that too. Thank you for the lovely story and I am astounded you havent had any other reviews yet! x
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2011