Reviews for Get Out Alive
truces chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
... And it's over. Amazing job, I loved it! I can't really say anything, I'm just very happy.
Radio Free Death chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
It begins a bit predictably, in that it treads similar ground that others have already crossed. Tribute wakes up in the morning to a reaping day, eats breakfast, has a single parent and a younger sibling, and somewhere in it there's the introduced love interest. It just goes by extremely quickly. We barely get a glimpse of these characters and then the reaping starts and by the end of it all, the other characters become irrelevant.

The namedropping for the Mellarks makes the D12 a lot smaller than it should be, as it implies that everybody knew everybody else for this to make some kind of impact.

Yes, we as readers know what’s gonna happen in this story, but that doesn’t mean make it so stock and overly predictable.

The list is irrelevant. Don’t dump information out like this; put it in the story itself.

I wish I could have more positive things to say, but so far it failed to impress, as so far it starts with heavy-handed cliches. :(
BackBoys96 chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Oh my gosh I love this story so much! Haymitch has always been my favorite character, so I absolutely love getting toread your story and see the games for his POV. You also have an incredible imagination for being able to think of all the characters and most of the story line for the 50th Hunger Games on your own, as they did not go into much detail in the book. So creative and interesting! Thank you for sharing your talent of writing with all of us! Update soon, please! :)
Darth Rapture chapter 10 . 8/22/2012
Oh wow...Maysilee and Zeke both dead in one chapter...honestly her death was hard to read, although I knew it was coming. Zeke...heh. Can't say that I regret him going, and it's funny to see how he was the tribute taken out by carnivorous squirrels.
Jaclyn May chapter 10 . 8/21/2012
OMG! SUSPENSE! Update or die :D
dancer031 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
This is amazing! I've really loved reading it. Please update more soon!
True Love's Kis5 chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
...update soon!
truces chapter 10 . 8/20/2012
Oh my goodness. The final games chapter is next! This was awesome, and I'm so excited for the next one. And I'm definitely checking out your joint story.
Darth Rapture chapter 9 . 8/3/2012
Well, clever as Haymitch's idea was, it sort of backfired...although it's good that there are only two Careers out there! 5 tributes left...wow not very many at all. Unfortunately, this also means that Maysilee is going to die, because she's now left the alliance with Haymitch... :/ Oh no.
Dyksta chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Just read this... wow! this is really great! really like the characters and also some of there deads... Perso, I think that Torian merited suffering, he was a bad guy... anyway it may seem weird but I also liked the way the pair from District 9 died ( Faith and Balthazar : between, you give such good names to the tributes! also like Radar, thats pretty...) anyway this is really good so keep it up! take care and see you next time! xx
truces chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
NOO HAYMITCH DON'T LEAVE MAYSILEE! *Sobs* THIS IS YOUR DOOM, MAY, YOUR DOOOOOOM!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/26/2012
thats...different. good, but different.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
in catching fire theres a little bit about haymitch's cornucopia bloodbath: he ran before anyone else had gotten over the shock of the beautiful arena and got supplies and was out of there before the bloodbath even started.
True Love's Kis5 chapter 9 . 7/25/2012
awesome :D
Darth Rapture chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
Wow there really aren't many of them left now...I totally wasn't expecting what happened to Torian! Of course, I don't like him, but he still didn't deserve to die in such a gruesome way...
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »