Reviews for Get Out Alive
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2012
These are AMAZING. Keep up the good work!
noIntelligence chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Oh my goodness... I didn't expect Torian to just... be dead like that. That's so gruesome, I'm glad you didn't explain what happened to him or I might have gotten nightmares. Very nice chapter, I'm excited to read more! (Well, except reading about Maysilee's death... I'm going to miss her. :'( )
Guest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
Everything in the arena is poisionous except for rainwater, sponsor gifts, and the stuff at the cornucopia. Haymitch knows this, why is he drinking the muddy water?
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 8 . 7/19/2012
Damn, what could they have done to make him suffer so much? Can't wait. In fact. Update now. Yup right now. When I submit this review the next chapter better be up.

:D nice job. Wish that Haymitch could've killed him though but considering Torian was their great enemy the careers seem more scary
KaCeeRose chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
Hey! Wow, I read all 8 chapters and am amazed so far! I can't wait for the next one. I love the detail and you hardly have spelling or grammar errors which made it so much easier and better to read. This has been amazing so far, keep up the good work (y) :)
True Love's Kis5 chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
can't wait for the next one!
bluejellooranges chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
Your story is great! I just kept reading and reading...so addictive! Love Haymitch :) Update soon!
Aureleis chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
Haymitch fic ftw. Nicely written. I like how you wrote in a personal antagonist as well as the Careers. Awaiting the next installment!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/29/2012
I'm really enjoying reading this, but waiting is a pain. If you decide to do another one ( like Johanna or Finnick) Post it all at once. It's good though.
True Love's Kis5 chapter 7 . 6/24/2012
amazing!
gege109 chapter 7 . 6/23/2012
I love this fanfic so much! The writing is amazing and I love the characters! Please update more often if you can!
noIntelligence chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
Beautifully written chapter! I really missed this story,thanks for updating!

Poor Serralyn, must have been painful to be forced to drown. :(

Can't wait for more!
truces chapter 7 . 6/18/2012
This is great, as always. I'll check out Forbidden Fruit later.
Mo chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
This is great! I can't wait til the next chapter!
Ironsides chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Ok, very impressive. I very much enjoyed seeing the second Quarter Quell from Haymitch's prospective, and I definitely got the subtle change that happened from before the Games till after. However, my favorite part was finally getting to spend some time with Maysilee. She's probably one of the fringe characters I'd most like to get to know. Please, finish this story. I really want to read the final scene and hear it through Haymitch's voice.
86 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »