Reviews for Get Out Alive
Mo chapter 6 . 6/5/2012
This is great! I can't wait til the next chapter!
Ironsides chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Ok, very impressive. I very much enjoyed seeing the second Quarter Quell from Haymitch's prospective, and I definitely got the subtle change that happened from before the Games till after. However, my favorite part was finally getting to spend some time with Maysilee. She's probably one of the fringe characters I'd most like to get to know. Please, finish this story. I really want to read the final scene and hear it through Haymitch's voice.
Dynamite-Dreams chapter 6 . 5/26/2012
Eeep! I love this story please continue with it, it's great: UPDATE, UPDATE, UPDATEEEE!

Dynamite-Dreams xx
FindTheWordstoSay chapter 6 . 4/11/2012
Really good, I love the realness of the violence!
Overalls chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Hi this is so good please please continue and please continue the Death Games as well. Normally I never review something unless I like it so much that I feel like I have to keep reading and reading it all the way through-don't stop here please! I love how the Chapter title of Chp 6 is a line of lyrics from a song on the Hunger Games Soundtrack. I'm going to see the movie tomorrow!
gege109 chapter 6 . 3/29/2012
YAY! YOU WROTE MORE! This is one of my FAVORITE HG fanfictions EVER! I'm SO glad you updated recently!

I love the writing quality, its amazing. The way you describe everything make it jump off the page. Haymitch is perfect. Just perfect, as if it were Suzanne Collins writing.

I love how all the tributes act, they seem to arrogant, but at the same time human, which is how they should be.

Please update more often! I have to know what happens to Haymitch next!
CaptainMeghanSparrow chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
love it! :D pleeeeeease write more! I'm really enjoying reading this, so please update soon! :)
Snowstep chapter 6 . 3/27/2012
Oh my goodness I'm so glad you started writing again! This chapter was amazing, and I really missed this story!

The suspense was amazing and your writing is still as awesome as ever. I really didn't expect Torian's group to be up in that tree, I really wonder what's going to happen between them and Haymitch.

Thanks for the chapter, can't wait for more!
truces chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
I'm seeing it today, CANNOT WAIT!

Cool chapter, gotta love the Career drama!
Ozuma thy Awesome chapter 6 . 3/23/2012
Velvet vs Haymitch. The final two tributes of the 50th Hunger Games!

Sadly, I can't see the movie until the 31st?

Did Torian actually care about little district 7? O_O
criminal-princess chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
I absolutely adore this story! Haymitch is completely in character,and you write flawlessly! Great work! :) 3
LionRawrr chapter 5 . 3/17/2012
Nicely done. I really like how you captured Haymitch's character.

Keep writing! :)
truces chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Oh, by the way, I love all your names, they're all original and there are no Amethysts, Lunas, or Jaynes, so nice job. My personal favorites (based on names alone) are Rome Kennedy, Flame DiAngelis, Cyprus and Cella Hiscotch, Indigo Chassel, Faith Veritas, Ember Dall-Domion, Serralyn Ryes, Tasha Bux, Muse Phlinx, Fleur Dubetski, and Pandora Twist. Not counting Haymitch and Maysilee. I never see hyphenated names in Hunger Games fanficton and it's nice.
Darth Rapture chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
I totally loved this chapter. I felt that you really captured Haymitch's perspective, and I'm really beginning to hate Torian and how little he cares about anyone who isn't himself. I still feel really sorry for poor Pandora, but wow...I was amazed at the remorse shown by the other tributes when it came to killing.
nameless chapter 5 . 11/9/2011